Recent Topics

Ads

why 880?

Let's talk about... everything else
7rere7

Re: why 880?

Post#61 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:08 am

Telen wrote:
7rere7 wrote:This would help a lot if a player could give their extra emblems and medallion's to their alts .
If a player has a couple toons but doesn't know what main they want to play with then emblems and medallions go to waist ,including there time put into playing alts.
More so players be able to sell emblems and Medallions in the auction .

Keep blue,purple chest bags should have items aswell like gold bags do .
People would just use their geared pres to farm emblems for their alts. Further widening the gap between casual players. Gear should be bind aswell as currency. You want players having to step down so the next wave of ungeared players dont get destroyed.

Maybe but never the less alts will still have to be leveled and renown in order to use the emblems / medallions for higher quality gear,ect . So premade mains might not be as often as one thinks.

Ads
deslage

Post#62 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:44 am

Grobbok wrote:ye, farmhammer don't need to be changed
yea bro, grinding is heaps of fun. great feature
Obliteration
Arthem

Abolition

Post#63 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:51 am

Zanilos wrote:
Penril wrote:T4 is the endgame. Don't expect to get BiS gear in a week.

And don't use the "if you have alts" card on me... I have 20 characters at rank 35. It's gonna suck gearing them up, but that's just how it is.

RR 40 is not end game lol.
It is currently.
Image Abolition | Image AboGroupHeals | Image DontEatMe Bro

Nidwin

Post#64 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:54 am

The prices are fine and there are enough "competitive" alternatives to weapons, gear and jewelry ingame so everyone can hapily gear out his/her toons.

And if you want that uber set delamortkitu you know how it works in every mmorpg.

As for grinding,
I'll let you imagine how much time I did spent, killing wolves in West-Praag for the tokens while I never ever found the right merchant to sell them. Rince and repeat. Or the time I spent to try to finish the third part of that "quest" for the the tome unlock, the one you have to kill that dark elf in the shadowlands twice for the first 2 parts.

And for you folks, the squigy cloak lovers, you have my respect. ;-)
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Sahngar

Post#65 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:31 am

Except you don't need those particular weapons....

RyanMakara

Post#66 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:08 am

deslage wrote:
Grobbok wrote:ye, farmhammer don't need to be changed
yea bro, grinding is heaps of fun. great feature
It's part of the MMORPG formula, and the last time I checked, this game is still classified as one. It may be not be as massively played as it used to, but that doesn't change a damn thing. Your accomplishments and the grade of your gear is dependent how much time and effort you have put into your character. I can hardly see as to how playing one of this game's core features is considered a grind; only from a perspective of "I WANT IT NOW" would you consider 880 emblems to be a lot. If you were to simply play the game for a month doing scenarios from time to time, you'll have enough emblems for your weapon before you know it.

Just play the game, don't focus on getting "the best" items in the shortest time, because it simply SHOULD take a long time, and they only offer a marginal increase in power. The game's 'grind' is fine as it is, considering you'll have months to spare before these weapons become obsolete again.

PartizanRUS

Post#67 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:28 am

I only want to say that I like number 777 much more.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

catholicism198

Post#68 » Wed May 11, 2016 6:53 pm

880 isn't that bad. It's just that when all you get pair against are premades you won't be able to get it for months once it's useless.
Hopefully we get a pug v pug sc so we'll actually have a chance.

Ads
Morf

Post#69 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:12 pm

If stuff was handed out for little effort ppl would get bored quickly once they got what they needed, there needs to be some sort of grind aspect to keep players pushing towards the goal of having that weapon or armor set.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

kkprfx

Post#70 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:26 am

what i'd recomend would be to put clusters of emblems that they'd give 1-3 emblems when unclustered and give the option to trade soldiers emblems for officers which i think u cant atm.
Gabber