Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CecilTOB

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics

Post#211 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:57 pm

Sildur wrote:Bloom looks reduced to me. However the game itself also has bloom, it's just a bit more visible with my pack...
Btw, the work on this new graphics setting is amazing in every parameters, ambient looks so deep and its a pleasure to enjoy that enhanced game. Some colors are just too dark on the login screen and on the UI windows, losing some original color on the background and the gray scale of the UI windows. But its not a problem for me and I have to say THANK YOU for that result.
Shift+F12 works very well when sometime I have to feel the oldschool pattern of the game.

Thanks for the reply also.

Ads
Banjomissen

Post#212 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Love it - thanks!

Keep up the good work :-)

Hellspark

Post#213 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Hi. After install SweetFX of any version all characters textures are not loading (look screenshot). What have I do to fix?

Screenshot: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B ... hoto%2cjpg

Sildur

Post#214 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:34 am

Hellspark wrote:Hi. After install SweetFX of any version all characters textures are not loading (look screenshot). What have I do to fix?

Screenshot: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B ... hoto%2cjpg
Important:
Make sure to turn off the lightmap in the ingame graphic settings otherwise your npcs will be completly white! Make sure to restart your game after that!

Hellspark

Post#215 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:58 am

Sildur, oh, im stupid :D My English is not so perfect, because i didnt notice it. Sorry, and thank you :)

StormX2
Game Master

Post#216 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:56 pm

Is this Package the only way to get Anti Aliasing to work?
I tend to run my games with original setting etc. but after this many years, and a number of upgrades to my system, id like to be able to pump some better quality, at the very least some AA.

im running a 4690k , 16gb ram and a hand me down Asus GTX680 DirectCUII GPU, obviously this system is far from breaking a sweat playing this game, so is this the only way I can go?

Do you have any decent comparison shots by chance? So I can really see what Im losing vs what im gaining? Like how do the colors look comparatively? This game looks very different (color/dye wise) when using the Lightmaps/Specular vs off. so I just wasnt sure what I should be expecting with these packs.

Ideally, Id like to keep everything thew same (though id kill for higher Res gear, as its pretty barfable up close) and just pump some AA and get VSync to stick
Sildur wrote:*

Sildur

Post#217 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:43 pm

StormX2 wrote:Is this Package the only way to get Anti Aliasing to work?
I tend to run my games with original setting etc. but after this many years, and a number of upgrades to my system, id like to be able to pump some better quality, at the very least some AA.

im running a 4690k , 16gb ram and a hand me down Asus GTX680 DirectCUII GPU, obviously this system is far from breaking a sweat playing this game, so is this the only way I can go?

Do you have any decent comparison shots by chance? So I can really see what Im losing vs what im gaining? Like how do the colors look comparatively? This game looks very different (color/dye wise) when using the Lightmaps/Specular vs off. so I just wasnt sure what I should be expecting with these packs.

Ideally, Id like to keep everything thew same (though id kill for higher Res gear, as its pretty barfable up close) and just pump some AA and get VSync to stick
I suggest you to just use the nvidia inspector profile then, it adds ambient occlusion and aa. Which should be exactly what you're looking for. There's no need to disable lightmaps and such while only using the nvidia inspector profile I think.

StormX2
Game Master

Post#218 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:04 pm

Sildur wrote: I suggest you to just use the nvidia inspector profile then, it adds ambient occlusion and aa. Which should be exactly what you're looking for. There's no need to disable lightmaps and such while only using the nvidia inspector profile I think.
anything particular i need to know about this before i google it and give it a shot?

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#219 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:23 pm

StormX2 wrote:
Sildur wrote: I suggest you to just use the nvidia inspector profile then, it adds ambient occlusion and aa. Which should be exactly what you're looking for. There's no need to disable lightmaps and such while only using the nvidia inspector profile I think.
anything particular i need to know about this before i google it and give it a shot?
just place the inspector anywhere you want and run it.
a little window will open in right in the middle where it sais: "driver version"there is a little button on the right with a screwdriver to it. click it!
a new window will open. there is a little sun in the top menu where you can add the war.exe to a new profile.
then just chose the new profile by using the search box on the top right.
make your desired settings for this profile and dont forget to hit the save button.
be aware that some features wont work for warhammer.
i already posted a safe way to get it to work under one of your comments in a different thread.

Sildur

Post#220 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:30 am

StormX2 wrote:
All you would have to do is pretty much just importing the profile I've created in nvidia inspector, there's a guide for that in the main post here. http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... &t=13#wrap (The spoiler beneath "For Nvidia cards only:")