Recent Topics

Ads

Sildur's Enhanced WAR Shaders v6.0: DX11, DX12, OpenGL, Vulkan (January 31, 2023)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GgAudio

Re: Sildur's Enhanced graphics

Post#181 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:53 am

And so the addon is very good, thank you for the work done

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#182 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:25 am

GgAudio wrote:Help with a problem. When you open the game in windowed mode, the color (gamma) obtained images of the game is very dark and not playable. Tell me how to fix it, because the need for Stream windowed mode.
I just adjust the gamma while in fullscreen, then switch to windowed mode.

GgAudio

Post#183 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:42 am

Yes. But when I switch back to windowed mode, reset the settings back.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#184 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Could try manually changing the values in the user settings file, located in the user game folder.

GgAudio

Post#185 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:15 pm

I would like to try, but I think I can not find the file and that it changed :(

Elven
Former Staff

Post#186 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:43 pm

There should be a folder named "User" inside the game folder itself: e.g. "\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\User". Inside the folder is a file named UserSettings.

Right click and edit it.

Novgoroth

Post#187 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:05 pm

I have the same problem, i play in windowed mode, and the game is too dark, and it's impossible to change the gamma if you're not in fullscreen.

I checked the user file, i suppose i have to change this line:
<Color brightness_boost="0.000" monitor_gamma="2.903" />

But the matter is that i don't know wich values i can put in the gamma option, and also, it don't think it will change anything because the gamma adjustment is disable when you switch to windowed mode
Scaarlett - Disciple of Khaine | Scarlett - Witch Elf | Scarlettonice - Sorceress | Scarlette - Zealot

Scarlettonfire - Bright Wizzard | Scarlettsm - Swordmaster | Scarlettm - Witch Hunter | Navselene - Archmage

Sildur

Post#188 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:51 am

In SweetFX_settings.txt search for #define HDRPower 1.00 lower this value to increase the brightness.

If all goes well I will probably start from scratch with this mod. Currently waiting for a guy to help me getting access to the games depthbuffer to apply effects/shaders correctly, like ambient occlusion (without the need of nvidia inspector) or even depth of field.

Ads
Novgoroth

Post#189 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:12 am

I'll try this, thank you =)
I wanted to ask you: how did you end up to apply high texture everywhere ? Since i loaded your nvidia inspector profile, my game is really more beautiful, even without the sweetfx enable.
It seems that there is only high textures loaded and the biggest LOD, so the game is really really more beautiful, and thanks for that =) Or maybe it's in the enb ini files ?
Scaarlett - Disciple of Khaine | Scarlett - Witch Elf | Scarlettonice - Sorceress | Scarlette - Zealot

Scarlettonfire - Bright Wizzard | Scarlettsm - Swordmaster | Scarlettm - Witch Hunter | Navselene - Archmage

Nishka
Suspended

Post#190 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:27 am

Elven wrote:There should be a folder named "User" inside the game folder itself: e.g. "\Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\User". Inside the folder is a file named UserSettings.

Right click and edit it.
The problem is that the game will probably revert the changes you've made to what it thinks as "better" settings once you log in.
In that case, you will need to make the UserSettings.XML read-only.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld