Recent Topics

Ads

Suggested WL fix/changes

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Averatos

Suggested WL fix/changes

Post#1 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Suggested fix to Trained To Threaten/ Kill

Currently Trained To Threaten/ Kill are working like this.
Trained To Threaten
You train your pet to behave menacingly, increasing its Toughness and Wounds by your Toughness and Wounds gained from items and increasing your chance to critically hit by 5% as long as you are at your target's sides or back.... And stuff I dont need to make my point.

Trained To Kill
You train your pet to fight ferociously, increasing its Strength and Weapon Skill by your Strength and Weapon gained from items and increasing your Toughness by 44 (R35 car).... And stuff I dont need to make my point.

The problem for me here is that the lion are getting its increased stats from the not prioritized stat by the player.
A player going TTT will not be stacking To and Wo, so the lion itself will get zero to very little stat increase.
And a player going TTK wont be stacking Str or Ws, so again, the lion itself will get zero to very little stat increase.

My suggestion
Trained To Threaten:You train your pet to behave menacingly, increasing its Toughness and Wounds by your Strength and Weapon Skill gained from items and increasing your chance to critically hit by 5% as long as you are at your target's sides or back.

Trained To Kill:You train your pet to fight ferociously, increasing its Strength and Weapon Skill by your Toughness and Wounds gained from items and increasing your Toughness by 44 (R35 car).

This to me would make more sense.

Suggested change to the WL
I would like to se the "Loner" tactic built-in to the career.
A tactic should be something that gives you a minor advantage of some kind.

Loner: You deal 25% more dmg when your War Lion is not called forth

To me " 25% more dmg when not using the lion" is not a advantage of any kind. Especially when the WL class have abilitets relying on the lion to be there.

So when using Loner you:
Gain: 25% more dmg when not using the lion.
Loose: one tactic slot, the effect from some abilities, and you loose some "core" abilitets like Throat Bite (Silence) and Fetch!

If the WL would have some CC abilitets like a knock down, a disarm or a silence not relying on the lion to be there, I would say that the Loner tactic was ok.
But when all you have is relying on a buggy lion to work, I don`t think the tactic gives you "anything good".
I know that people are using it, but I don`t think its because they think its a good tactic.
I think it is to get away from the buggy lion.

So my suggestion here would to bild in Loner to the WL class.
That would help against buggy lions running away, disappearing or don`t listen to commands, and it makes it harder to "disable" the WL by just killing the pet (and tbh, it is not that hard to do).
I am Averatos! Guardian of Karak Norn, leader of the Seraphim, owner of MrFluffy, bearer of the Pegasus cloak and slayer of a thousand dragons.

Ads