Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] W O I (winds of insanity) - fix or nerf

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
roadkillrobin

Re: [Zealot] W O I (winds of insanity) - fix or nerf

Post#21 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:31 pm

Their ST dps is fine in t4.
The problem is that you need to to spend atleast 13 Points into Grugni/Aclhemy
And 10 Points into Valaya/Witchcraft to make it work, wich isn't possible in t3.

Ads
maggii

Re: Zealot W O I (winds of insanity) - fix or nerf

Post#22 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:35 pm

albionrare wrote:Am isnt the zealot mirror though that is shaman, zealot is runepriest mirror
I wrote "find a new class with other mech"

Luranni wrote:
Nooo, he's not allowed to Order Scum ever again! :P
"once u go black u never go back" :mrgreen:
Isak Malek R.i.P [2003-2013]

Nameless

Post#23 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:02 pm

woi has never been channel. The idea of the skill is to have some protection via kbs from melee dmg while casting spells. At first it used to root the zealot. But after immunity timers where introduces that changed. It also rooted the zealot but if zealot had root immunity he could run with it while the kb is active.

If this skill will be changed imo it should root the zealot no matter FM or/and unstoppable buff BUT if should knock back attackers no matter their immunities. That how the spell will work as initially intended.

otherwise zealots could abuse it at scs as EC, pop RD or FM and knock out ppl from the edge
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Fulkan

Post#24 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:40 pm

I tested Wind's last night and it does respect immunity timers. It still DOES NOT give any immunities.

This basically makes the ability fall in line with everything else in the game. You can still cast while you use it and you'll still rooted but Winds will not yo-yo anyone with immunities.
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

Tklees

Post#25 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:42 pm

sounds balanced to me
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Fulkan

Post#26 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Tklees wrote:sounds balanced to me

Lol, sounds like a new spec to me!!

It was very **** nice to punt everyone and their mom off you, whenever you wanted. Too bad it didn't last!! :D
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

Vdova

Post#27 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:04 pm

While WoI is extremely usefull against melee classes/premades, while extremely dangerous against ranged ones. Is it still active when Zealot is staggered or under knockdown effect?
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Fulkan

Post#28 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Vdova wrote:While WoI is extremely usefull against melee classes/premades, while extremely dangerous against ranged ones. Is it still active when Zealot is staggered or under knockdown effect?
What I tend to do, it so hit the ability once, see everyone get punted, hit it again to cancel, and continue kiting. It was a great tool to give me just enough space to continue kiting while melee trained.

Winds does respect staggers and knockdowns. So if you get RKD'ied mid cast, you're **** toast, lol.
—Tzeentch

Ads