Recent Topics

Ads

Screenshots from Yesteryears..

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Coffeemakes

Re: Screenshots from Yesteryears..

Post#71 » Sun May 15, 2016 10:51 pm

Dana wrote:Thank you for the thousands of Screenshots :) I looked through all the 52 sites!Good memories :) sadly wasn't able to find someone of my guild "Dark Shadows".
:) Hello friend, i do have more and will get them up soon.. I know i have alot from the early levels as well, in T1-T2 Etc. from 2009 until servers went down So im sure your guild will turn up in some sooner or later, so please keep checking. Im currently sorting threw more now while server down (Hard to do with release of T4 too much fun :) )

-Blessings from the Lord of Change
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P
Screenshots From Yesteryears:> viewtopic.php?t=11458

Ads
Coffeemakes

Post#72 » Mon May 16, 2016 12:33 am

Dana wrote:Thank you for the thousands of Screenshots :) I looked through all the 52 sites!Good memories :) sadly wasn't able to find someone of my guild "Dark Shadows".
Lol, i actually managed to find two or 3 screens with "Dark Shadows" guild that i had posted and looks like a
Disciple Of Khaine named "Faden" On the right in the foreground of one and also in the back left backround
of the other by a flag during BO take. There maybe more so i would look between pages 50 back to page 40
as these screens from 2009. You can find them on page 50 -20 rows down -2 screens on the right and there
is another underneath one row down. Screen is labeled in lowered left corner "Destro_BO_32009" to help you locate
it better. I try and write down all guilds names i find in a screen before i post them and add them to the Guild list on my screenshot post even if they are distant, so i know they can be easily missed and overlooked when searching for, but that guild "Dark Shadows" i can remember looking at so i was beginning to wonder if i was going Crackers
or not lol.
-If anyone has a problem finding their guild and need help finding, please contact me
and i would be more than delighted to help you locate it. It may be in the distant backround and blending in
a bit with the others, but alot of them i can actually remember where and when i posted.

-Blessings from The Lord Of Change :twisted:
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P

Coffeemakes

Post#73 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:48 am

:) More screens uploaded for you Brave Warriors..These from 2011 January T1-T2 Keep takes etc.
I will have more for you all shortly. -Blessings from the Great Conspirator :twisted:

Sodaking23

Post#74 » Tue May 17, 2016 2:52 am

RoR, Recent Screen Capture.

This is actually not a capture of everyone involved, just my WAAAGHband! We had like 60 people swarming the country side in T2 Daily 24/7.
We ruled T2 for Weeks, until they removed keep rewards. Then people just quit the game entirely. /clap
Nobody wants to grind, they want to fight RvR, why not just funnel everyone to RvR? Screw PvE, PvE is for Chumps.

Dey order boyz dayz iz numba'd! We'z gunna crush ord'a once an' fer all!
- Mashtooth Skullsmasha

nicksheeson

Post#75 » Tue May 17, 2016 3:40 am

Thanks for sharing the memories...found my BW on page 2 back when I was running with I am Legend...good times :)

Coffeemakes

Post#76 » Tue May 17, 2016 4:32 am

nicksheeson wrote:Thanks for sharing the memories...found my BW on page 2 back when I was running with I am Legend...good times :)
Haha fantastic. I will have more up soon.

Coffeemakes

Post#77 » Tue May 17, 2016 4:35 am

Sodaking23 wrote:Image
RoR, Recent Screen Capture.

This is actually not a capture of everyone involved, just my WAAAGHband! We had like 60 people swarming the country side in T2 Daily 24/7.
We ruled T2 for Weeks, until they removed keep rewards. Then people just quit the game entirely. /clap
Nobody wants to grind, they want to fight RvR, why not just funnel everyone to RvR? Screw PvE, PvE is for Chumps.

Dey order boyz dayz iz numba'd! We'z gunna crush ord'a once an' fer all!
Oi WAAAGHbands!!! The Best! Thanks for posting friend. :)

Coffeemakes

Post#78 » Wed May 18, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello, More screens uploaded for all of you Brave Adventurer's..These are from 2010 Early July. So take this

Coffee and go have a look. -Bless you all

Ads
Coffeemakes

Post#79 » Thu May 19, 2016 9:47 pm

Hello, i wanted to bump this to top again for others with last update in case they had missed. Im currently
gathering more for all of you and will have them in a few. -Blessings from the Raven God. :twisted:

Coffeemakes

Post#80 » Sat May 21, 2016 11:34 am

One more bump for the patch. :) More screens up shortly.

-Blessings From The Great Conspirator.