Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorc] Wounds or Intelligence?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
shaggyboomboom

[Sorc] Wounds or Intelligence?

Post#1 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:07 am

Since sorc has backlash, and it's just not right to not keep DM at 100/100, should I go wounds>int?

Ads
TenTonHammer

Re: Sorc - Wounds or Intelligence?

Post#2 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:31 am

wounds and int yeah

you need to drop all your rr points into magic crit chance

merkin

Post#3 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:55 am

If you wanna go glass cannon and assuming you're level 32, get your int to 850 buffed*.

850 is the soft cap. Spend the rest of your points into magic crit, and whatever is left, into wounds.

I've only been back for a month, but with my BW I went 780 in base int. With buffs or potions, I can hit that Int softcap (850).

Wounds are 3rd for me. Int (780ish unbuff) > Magic Crit (21%)> Wounds (4kish?)

Edit: Drunk edit.

Edit: Link to character / gear http://www.returnofreckoning.com/armory ... _name=Mrkn

Jaycub

Post#4 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:23 am

Sorc/BW are the easiest classes to build stat wise.

They get more out of critical chance than any other class (@ 100 mechanic they gain 1.5% increased damage per crit, compared to the 0.5% increased damage per point base all classes have) Yet the game does not seem to discriminate against BW/Sorcs ability to obtain crit and have the same access to it any other class has.

Same thing with wounds, BW/Sorc are the only class that deal damage to themselves that cannot be mitigated by armor/resists/toughness, so wounds scaling on these classes are the best in the game.

Intel is their power stat, which functions just like every other class.

I would say in T3 5k wounds is a good benchmark to shoot for, my BW runs 4950 hp, 815 int w/ pot and 19% crit which could be 21% if you opt to use the emp/chaos hat instead of full devastator/duelist.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

merkin

Post#5 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:29 am

You made it to difficult

TL/DR > Glass Cannon? Hit 850 int (Unbuff or Buff hit that ****) > Magic Crit 20% > Wounds

Edit: Learn to kite

Btw I agree with Jaycob. If you have time read what he posted.