Recent Topics

Ads

[Archmage] Funnel Essence/Healing Energy

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Sigimund

Re: [Archmage] Funnel Essence/Healing Energy

Post#61 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:43 pm

bloodi wrote:If only it was the ap cost that made it ****...

Anyway, i guess is the time to do the usual:

WHOEVER IS AGAINST PLEASE THIS IS THE TIME TO VOICE YOUR CONCERNS.
There have been no objections since this post. Just a little discussion around the tooltip values. Let's make it cast on move and tune the numbers once people can comment based on testing rather than hypotheticals.

Do we need to do anything else at this point?

Ads
Azarael

Post#62 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:44 pm

So shall it be.

Cornerback

Post#63 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:21 pm

Well, as a RP i'd still not hotbar it, even if it is cast on move.

Why would i? I got flashheal, absorb, hot. No space for an ap-burner.

For AM/Shammy it might be a nice change though.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Nameless

Post#64 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:39 pm

casting on move wont solve the problem for that heal. Imo just change the numbers so it become strong hot \uping the hot value\ with initial low hp heal \keeping the initial heal as it is\ with 1 sec casting time and available on move.
That way even rp and zealots could use it cos it will be good gap closer for the time before the hot ticks and the spell will got new and better role
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Luranni

Post#65 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:22 am

Azarael wrote:I don't agree that we need to be careful with the idea of making HE / G'FI and possibly DM / RoM cast on the move, because those skills are currently absolute crap. RP/Zealot don't even hotbar them and AM/Shaman use them grudgingly considering how much AP they burn to cast.

Additionally, the tactic which buffs those heals might actually see some use!

Yeah I have to admit I remove Dark Medicine from my hotbar to remove any possibility of using it by accident :P The only time I use it is in PvE honestly and even there the suckage is real.

roadkillrobin

Post#66 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:42 am

Ehm are talking about buffing AM healing here coz i cba to go all the way back in the thread. Buffing AM's skills doesn't sound fair to Shamans imo. They have a much better detaunt then Shamans do hence why they arn't as mobile.

Azarael

Post#67 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:55 pm

If you can't be bothered to read the thread, don't post in it. I'm not gonna spoonfeed you.

voldepoule

Post#68 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:59 pm

AM/Sham are both well balanced class. I feel like they need no change. Making FE/HE easier to cast may involve other changes, time will tell. Anyway, changes are done. Let's see how much they'll be harder to kill. Champion Challenge incoming.

Ads
Nameless

Post#69 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:28 pm

the change is not about making am/shamans immortal or improving their survivability but ADD aditional tool to heal your teammates and be important for the group when under pressure. And the price for that is the high AP cost of both spells and relativy low healing that the spells do
imo the mentioned spells need total reworking to be valuable for all healers archetypes but the current change is nice start for testing so we will see
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Cornerback

Post#70 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:15 pm

The current change is only a small buff for heal AMs. At least they got something to use while moving now.

However, I guess heal AMs still won't be able to compete with other healers.

And don't tell me about epic imba solo dps AMs now. I don't give a **** about them. This ain't a 1v1 game.
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)