Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Elf] Witch Brew

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
bichka

Re: [Witch Elf] Witch Brew

Post#21 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:29 am

Bretin wrote:right now: witch elf > witch hunter
t4: witch elf > witch hunter

any witch elf arguing about a "lack" of finishers such as EW or BAL is awkward when the witch elf kit is already so much better in multiple ways than the witch hunter. about WB: fine as it is no need to buff / nerf.
i didn't say that i want to have any WH finisher, it's about exiting finishers, most of them not worth to waste gcd in t4.
also in t4 WE wasn't > WH. In small scale battles WH with his OP M4 able to completely disable healing on any target. WE's M3 is good, but this one just almost granted kill. I talk about premade fights.

Ads
Bretin

Post#22 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:47 pm

i didn't say that i want to have any WH finisher, it's about exiting finishers, most of them not worth to waste gcd in t4.
only because the class mechanics in total are completely different, it doesn't make the WH finisher any better than the ones a WE has access to. Due to the fact that i can't convience you anyway i'm just gonna leave it with that being said and you may think about it yourself (or not. idc..).

also in t4 WE wasn't > WH. In small scale battles WH with his OP M4 able to completely disable healing on any target. WE's M3 is good, but this one just almost granted kill. I talk about premade fights.
if the WH was able to get M4 and killed one of your group, you deserved it for 100%, no need to call something op which clearly isn't.

Vdova

Post#23 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:09 pm

bichka wrote:
Bretin wrote:right now: witch elf > witch hunter
t4: witch elf > witch hunter

any witch elf arguing about a "lack" of finishers such as EW or BAL is awkward when the witch elf kit is already so much better in multiple ways than the witch hunter. about WB: fine as it is no need to buff / nerf.
WE/WH is one of the most balanced mirrors in game. Both have theyr flaws and cons. WE can spec to OyK or WB, WH can spec to EW or BaL.

WE/sWHs are grand masters of mirrors compared to WL/Mara or Slay/Choppa.
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

bichka

Post#24 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:24 pm

Bretin wrote:
only because the class mechanics in total are completely different, it doesn't make the WH finisher any better than the ones a WE has access to. Due to the fact that i can't convience you anyway i'm just gonna leave it with that being said and you may think about it yourself (or not. idc..).
you miss my point, i don't care about WH's finishers, my point is - AW > any finisher (OYK is exception and more about CC). using finisher at all = less dps. WB is more about preloading while not is combat/punted away/etc. Nobody will waste time on loading it while you killing someone. WH's finishers is comparable with torment and even better on debuffed/non armored targets. As i heard WE had an armor debuff before, but whiners make it removed.
So what class at all now have - AA and finishers (in term of damage) is meh, just spam AW, BLB and CC abilities.

nydig

Post#25 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:42 pm

For we finisher depends on your target it is def worthless vs classes with more armor but I'm just saying I did have a double 2500 crit on a wh one time and before people say he was a low level target he was rr 90 something. I def agree though wh finishers are their bread and butter but once rank 40 comes out with taste of blood we can kill a wh in a knock down.

Toldavf

Post#26 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:23 am

bichka wrote:
Bretin wrote:
you miss my point, i don't care about WH's finishers, my point is - AW > any finisher (OYK is exception and more about CC). using finisher at all = less dps. WB is more about preloading while not is combat/punted away/etc. Nobody will waste time on loading it while you killing someone. WH's finishers is comparable with torment and even better on debuffed/non armored targets. As i heard WE had an armor debuff before, but whiners make it removed.
So what class at all now have - AA and finishers (in term of damage) is meh, just spam AW, BLB and CC abilities.
I see so you would like your skills other then AW to be useful? Honestly that seems fair to the class but I've no idea how to start balancing that kind of change.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

bichka

Post#27 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:13 am

Toldavf wrote:
I see so you would like your skills other then AW to be useful? Honestly that seems fair to the class but I've no idea how to start balancing that kind of change.
exactly, imagine any other class where half of abilities is near to useless and only reason to use is:
1) shatter limbs
2) out of ap

TenTonHammer

Post#28 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:17 am

Well i mean its the same with WH and torment right?

The ignore armor from the back just make it too good not to use

Ads
Toldavf

Post#29 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:51 am

TenTonHammer wrote:Well i mean its the same with WH and torment right?

Any good player faces you or gives his side while he kites. That was always a problem for wh 10 seconds of good burst followed by 50 seconds of down time.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Scrilian

Post#30 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:50 am

Toldavf wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:Well i mean its the same with WH and torment right?

Any good player faces you or gives his side while he kites. That was always a problem for wh 10 seconds of good burst followed by 50 seconds of down time.
Not to mention all those targets, what continue to spin on the ground, regardless of your stun. :(
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)