Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Teshkomije

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#871 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:17 pm

Manatikik wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:16 am
Teshkomije wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:33 pm Hi all, using vinyUI and pure etc, is there a way to only enable for guild to show under people's name but only for my target?

But if im using VinyUI and pure its all edited out and does not show guild, thats why im asking, i saw that option but it does not apply it seems?

Ads
Lilim

Post#872 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:22 pm

Spoiler:
Teshkomije wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:17 pm
Manatikik wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:16 am
Teshkomije wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:33 pm Hi all, using vinyUI and pure etc, is there a way to only enable for guild to show under people's name but only for my target?

But if im using VinyUI and pure its all edited out and does not show guild, thats why im asking, i saw that option but it does not apply it seems?
hey,

Im a bit confused, but to be clear, you tried to check "target guild" and if you target a player you can't see the guild, because the "User Settings" didn't save your settings? :?:
Or should the "guild tag" shown somewhere else except under the playername above the player? :?:

Teshkomije

Post#873 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:57 pm

Hey,

Yeah it savedm but it just does not show in game, im suspecting due to addons that we're using?

I just wanted for guild to show on my target like on regular UI, but in this case to show on VinyUI/Pure setup - sorry if i was not clear

Manatikik

Post#874 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:26 pm

Teshkomije wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:57 pm Hey,

Yeah it savedm but it just does not show in game, im suspecting due to addons that we're using?

I just wanted for guild to show on my target like on regular UI, but in this case to show on VinyUI/Pure setup - sorry if i was not clear
You cant get it to show up on the Effigy/Pure HUD. Only the base UI stuff
<Montague><Capulet>

Teshkomije

Post#875 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:10 pm

Thanks for letting me know, just wanted to make sure there's a way around, since im interested in joining a guild, but i like the frames we have too.

Asharona

Post#876 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:02 pm

How can I export an order heal UI to Destro heal UI?

Coldkut89

Post#877 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:30 am

Greetings,

Could anyone link a video or explain what the five colored buttons on bottom right of screen are? they are labeled " H F E L T + " . having difficulty understanding what that addon is...thank you kindly in advance

Ruscour

Post#878 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:44 am

Coldkut89 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:30 am Greetings,

Could anyone link a video or explain what the five colored buttons on bottom right of screen are? they are labeled " H F E L T + " . having difficulty understanding what that addon is...thank you kindly in advance
Enemy addon target markers. They exist so you that you can put a big arrow over key target's heads so you don't lose them. Mostly used in organised RvR.
ruscur - RR6x Shaman <Art of Execution>
From Australia or nearby countries less cool? Join our Asia Pacific discord community!

Ads
Lilim

Post#879 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:05 am

Spoiler:
Ruscour wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:44 am
Coldkut89 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:30 am Greetings,

Enemy addon target markers. They exist so you that you can put a big arrow over key target's heads so you don't lose them. Mostly used in organised RvR.
Hey,

right, it's really good to don't lose your target. You can click target friendliy Targets with it. Also you can mark enemies, but can't click target them.
Here is a screenshot how you can edit them. Just right-click on a color and "Edit". If you need more colors click on the "+"

Lilim

Post#880 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:13 am

Spoiler:
Asharona wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:02 pm How can I export an order heal UI to Destro heal UI?
Hey,

uhm, if you're ingame and go to profiles, you can use the "order heal UI" as template for your new "Destro heal UI" profile.
The purpose that Viny made different user templates was, that it if you are destro heal, you see the right buffs (from destro) and debuffs (from order) on enemy/buffhead.