Recent Topics

Ads

Weekend Warfront

Let's talk about... everything else
rejndjer
Suspended

Re: Weekend Warfront

Post#81 » Tue May 09, 2023 7:54 am

ok, im retard, it's ez to farm guild coins, just liek it's easy to get BIS gear on a new player lvl 1 character. yes game is very popular, that's why we barely reached 800 players on this saturday night. you're probably gonna say now "summer lul" or something like "800 is almost 1000", "20% is no big difference". and ok i agree with you :D

Ads
Everdin

Post#82 » Tue May 09, 2023 8:28 am

rejndjer wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:54 am ok, im retard, it's ez to farm guild coins, just liek it's easy to get BIS gear on a new player lvl 1 character. yes game is very popular, that's why we barely reached 800 players on this saturday night. you're probably gonna say now "summer lul" or something like "800 is almost 1000", "20% is no big difference". and ok i agree with you :D
Seems like there is at least one point we can agree on
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Pulptenks

Post#83 » Tue May 09, 2023 9:40 am

lemao wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:14 pm
Pulptenks wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:02 am
Sulorie wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:23 am
You don't care about people playing together in a MMO as long as it doesn't affect you as solo player and you want to get rewards as easy as them?

You want to change the game in your favor to make it easier to complete an event SC available for all but made to promote group building?
Don't cry about it. I don't care about warbands. This game omits solo and casual player too much. This is a perfect timing to make something fruitful out of Discordant. So you and your friends go can face off against other pre made. Or RvR Roam or even do a dungeon. I could care less about your opinion this matter. Because here's the truth, it's a bad one. Look at the game population and try to have a reality check wake up.
Game population is around 1 k at prime time which is pretty decent.
I suggest you to try some single player games because it seems like this is what you are seeking for.
It hasn't be anywhere near 1k since a long time. You're clearly out of the loop, do not spread delusional information.

lemao

Post#84 » Tue May 09, 2023 3:52 pm

Pulptenks wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:40 am
lemao wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:14 pm
Pulptenks wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:02 am

Don't cry about it. I don't care about warbands. This game omits solo and casual player too much. This is a perfect timing to make something fruitful out of Discordant. So you and your friends go can face off against other pre made. Or RvR Roam or even do a dungeon. I could care less about your opinion this matter. Because here's the truth, it's a bad one. Look at the game population and try to have a reality check wake up.
Game population is around 1 k at prime time which is pretty decent.
I suggest you to try some single player games because it seems like this is what you are seeking for.
It hasn't be anywhere near 1k since a long time. You're clearly out of the loop, do not spread delusional information.
It was 1 k yesterday evening on a monday.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#85 » Tue May 09, 2023 4:19 pm

when exactly?

p.s. this i guess is the current peak we can achieve for night since there was city goin on, and fight in prag was very interesting. when there are maps like caledor, kv, bc or something like that open at same time, it's horrible and you can see that then there's even less people playing.

Pulptenks

Post#86 » Tue May 09, 2023 11:34 pm

rejndjer wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:19 pm Image
when exactly?

p.s. this i guess is the current peak we can achieve for night since there was city goin on, and fight in prag was very interesting. when there are maps like caledor, kv, bc or something like that open at same time, it's horrible and you can see that then there's even less people playing.
So 800 peak on weekend, for like 2 hours and an average of 550 players. How's that 1000? Stop coping, be realistic instead.

Morradin

Post#87 » Wed May 10, 2023 12:43 am

On behalf of competent solo players, we do not have a problem with premades vs solo pugs. Yeah it is a pain at times, but very rewarding at others.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#88 » Wed May 10, 2023 9:03 am

Pulptenks wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:34 pm
when exactly?

So 800 peak on weekend, for like 2 hours and an average of 550 players. How's that 1000? Stop coping, be realistic instead.
dude wtf, i never said there was 1000, that it was in fact less, and provided proof for that claim.

:lol: :roll:

Ads
Pulptenks

Post#89 » Wed May 10, 2023 2:54 pm

rejndjer wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:03 am
Pulptenks wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:34 pm
when exactly?

dude wtf, i never said there was 1000, that it was in fact less, and provided proof for that claim.

:lol: :roll:
I realize this now. I was rather sleepy when I replied and did a mistake from misreading.