Recent Topics

Ads

[Support] I cannot log in with my character

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Varriksson

Re: [Support] I cannot log in with my character

Post#491 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:34 am

Hello, I can't log in to the character. Nickname Clangeddin Redbeard Bitterstone Thunderers Guild

Ads
Elara023

Post#492 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:39 pm

Hi, i have this issue too, with my character Elvoniel, and another character "Charlestia" too i cant log in in game, other character are ok

This 2 characters have 2 hands sword

Ninjagon

Post#493 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:26 pm

Edit:
only my one character is stuck in the world now:

Nynja (shadow warrior), guild: Bene Tleilax
Ninjab - The White Lion. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

emek389

Post#494 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:36 pm

Hello, one of my characters got stuck while i was porting from Chaos Wastes to Thunder Mountain. I can log in to my other chars but not that one. Three other people had the same issue at the same time. Our character names are;
Daenalaia
Cature
Nynja
Dinamita

Also our chars appear to be online to others.

Ninjagon

Post#495 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:42 pm

THX Gamesbond, you saved my elven a** :-)
Ninjab - The White Lion. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Aldan

Post#496 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:44 pm

Hello,
My Char is still stuck, cannot login: Tallas (WL).
Thy:)

MightyPhred

Post#497 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:51 pm

Lunarial, THE DRAGON FIGHTERS - Got stuck when I tried to fly from city to TM, can't actually get as far as load screen to try typing /stuck, I press the play button on the character selection screen and then it all goes black (or blue) save for the ROR logo and the buttons along the bottom of the screen, the box on the side tells me "locating battles...searching for allies..."

edit: checked guild roster on another toon, it shows 2 of me being online

Vanty

Post#498 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:30 am

Hi my name is Cruelmistress. I've not been able to log this toon for a day or so can you please help with a move or whatever thank you. (Same issue as the post above me)

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#499 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:59 am

Aldan wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:44 pm Hello,
My Char is still stuck, cannot login: Tallas (WL).
Thy:)
Varriksson wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:34 am Hello, I can't log in to the character. Nickname Clangeddin Redbeard Bitterstone Thunderers Guild
Elara023 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:39 pm Hi, i have this issue too, with my character Elvoniel, and another character "Charlestia" too i cant log in in game, other character are ok

This 2 characters have 2 hands sword
MightyPhred wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:51 pm Lunarial, THE DRAGON FIGHTERS - Got stuck when I tried to fly from city to TM, can't actually get as far as load screen to try typing /stuck, I press the play button on the character selection screen and then it all goes black (or blue) save for the ROR logo and the buttons along the bottom of the screen, the box on the side tells me "locating battles...searching for allies..."

edit: checked guild roster on another toon, it shows 2 of me being online
Vanty wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:30 am Hi my name is Cruelmistress. I've not been able to log this toon for a day or so can you please help with a move or whatever thank you. (Same issue as the post above me)

Try logging in again please, if it doesn't work please test this proposed temporary solution by Kzn:
- Create a new character that will serve as an entry. Turn of all addons for that character, nothing at all.
- Use this character (that has no addons) to login whenever you want to play, then after logging in, log back out and switch to the actual character you want to play with.

This is a proposed solution and may not work, but it's definitely worth a shot considering the annoyance this random bug is generating. Let me know if it's always working or not please, as it would help other players and the development team to find a link to the bug.

Dugaros

Post#500 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:21 pm

Hello, 2 characters Dugaros and Axeron from the Baltica Guild are stuck.Dugaros was moved by you to the starting location, but could not enter for him.for Axeron, it turns out to go in at the 20th attempt and not always