Ads

Patch Notes 21/07/2023

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Misaji

Re: Patch Notes 21/07/2023

Post#41 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:48 am

Caduceus wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:45 am

Technically no one is forced to play for a somewhat minor BiS upgrade, but anyone who plays the game seriously will feel compelled that they must. That's just gamer instinct.
These rings are anything but "minor" upgrades.
Bashmasta
Grobarsh

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#42 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:55 am

Some screenshots of the rings pls? or what stats they have. But 10 days time to get them if they really are kind of "must have" is a def nope.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Omegus

Post#43 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:58 am

Went to visit the Slaanesh area and I got hit with multiple multi-second freezes as the client was trying to load so many assets (longest freeze was 6 seconds) and my framerate dropped from 85-90 (capped) to an unstable 15 in the area.

I know it looks cool, but please respect the limits of the engine when designing these areas, as the client really is not happy when you cram loads of NIFs into small areas.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Omegus

Post#44 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:21 am

Dye addon (PocketPalette) has been updated: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/pocketpalette/

Keula

Post#45 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:25 am

Misaji wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:48 am

Technically no one is forced to play for a somewhat minor BiS upgrade, but anyone who plays the game seriously will feel compelled that they must. That's just gamer instinct.
Without the talisman slot, which will fade away, they are a minor upgrade/sidegrade raw statwise vs 2 piece genesis(2% crit and 1 stat vs 36 power basically the difference), again assuming you can even wear 2 of them, but even just one with gunbad diamond is probably upgrade for some classes. It's mostly more choices with the different stat spreads and the choice of having armor instead of res or focused res is pretty interesting and might be what you want though.
Sinisterror wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:55 am Some screenshots of the rings pls? or what stats they have. But 10 days time to get them if they really are kind of "must have" is a def nope.
You can go check full spread and how the stats go at the vendors in slaanesh quarters and wherever it's in altdorf, but this is the general stat spread looks like at the highest end:

There's a flat 60 res and 164 armor instead of res versions as well
Alteredheal 85 DOK
Azerrad 79 Sorc
Lumoojatar 70 AM

Tesq

Post#46 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:32 am

today i cant log int and my characters cant be see in loading screen selection...

Sinisterror

Post#47 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:42 am

Keula wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:25 am
Misaji wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:48 am

Without the talisman slot, which will fade away, they are a minor upgrade/sidegrade raw statwise vs 2 piece genesis(2% crit and 1 stat vs 36 power basically the difference), again assuming you can even wear 2 of them, but even just one with gunbad diamond is probably upgrade for some classes. It's mostly more choices with the different stat spreads and the choice of having armor instead of res or focused res is pretty interesting and might be what you want though.
Sinisterror wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:55 am Some screenshots of the rings pls? or what stats they have. But 10 days time to get them if they really are kind of "must have" is a def nope.
You can go check full spread and how the stats go at the vendors in slaanesh quarters and wherever it's in altdorf, but this is the general stat spread looks like at the highest end:

There's a flat 60 res and 164 armor instead of res versions as well
hmm espesially with tali slot definetely would slot 2 of these instead of genesis :D
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

CyunUnderis

Post#48 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:18 am

Detangler wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:06 am Anyone have actual stats of the BIS ring from this event? Curious if its going to be worth the effort, or if it will only be minimally better than what exists in game.
Resists can change, but technically this are the mythical rings :
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ads
Cornerback

Post#49 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:18 am

Once again, time and effort is spent on a time boxed event.
I don't get it. It's like implementing LotD and then opening it only for a few hours per week instead of making it an always accessible RVR zone. Noone would do such a thing, right?
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Omegus

Post#50 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:36 am

Who do I need to bribe/coerce/plead with to get rings with 40 Toughness, 15 wounds and then either 1% heal crit or 1% reduced chance to be crit on them?

edit: to be clear, I want both :D