Recent Topics

Ads

Goodbye everyone!

Let's talk about... everything else
Tesq

Re: Goodbye everyone!

Post#31 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:23 am

you dont need to actually know everyone that post something, it's just one ppl form the community that tell what's is wrong, and for once it's not directed to the devs...but instead to ppl behaviour.....

Ads
CarlistRieekan

Post#32 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:08 am

Tesq wrote:you dont need to actually know everyone that post something, it's just one ppl form the community that tell what's is wrong, and for once it's not directed to the devs...but instead to ppl behaviour.....
Unfortunately this kind of post does not have the power to change people's behaviour.

~~~

Good luck, Libra. I hope I will see you back on the battlefield one day!

Telen
Suspended

Post#33 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:05 am

Tesq wrote:you dont need to actually know everyone that post something, it's just one ppl form the community that tell what's is wrong, and for once it's not directed to the devs...but instead to ppl behaviour.....
ppls behaviour wont change. I used to post endlessly on the goa and mythic forums that running unkillable perfect bomb squads pre nerf and then perfect slayer train pres was killing the game. Yet it was the same players that did it for years while the playerbase shrank and shrank that had the most tears when the game died. Unwilling to see they had a hand in it.

Most people just have a naturally selfish attitudes which is why the worlds economy is in such a mess and the bankers have taken all the money and ran. Ive always tried to stay away from exploits unless they were agreed as sort of manditory like the bugged talis. Also away from pre building to exploit bad meta and depend on gaming skill not team building. All the guilds Ive been part of let anyone in and just made mishmash parties out of what was there.

Bozzax

Post#34 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:43 am

Kaitanaroyr wrote:Aye killing each other to be able to wear renown gear since destro never left the wc without shammys same with order and ams
Seriously what is the difference to "kill each other" to be able to wear WF? Saddens me you think it is ok
Last edited by Bozzax on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Khorba

Post#35 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:44 am

run forest !

naxaH4er

Post#36 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Khorba wrote:run forest !

Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#37 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:37 pm

whenever i lose a fight its hacking or cheating or exploiting or all of it!

it is for SURE!

alternative when im on a team its this:

- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

Kaitanaroyr

Post#38 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:52 pm

Bozzax wrote:
Kaitanaroyr wrote:Aye killing each other to be able to wear renown gear since destro never left the wc without shammys same with order and ams
Seriously what is the difference to "kill each other" to be able to wear WF? Saddens me you think it is ok
The fact that when wf was available there was actually a way to get renown unlike RoR didn't have flips or bo ticks when you can't kill a single person in 3 hours bc they wont come out and fight theres no point in playing the game take it as you will its not ok but then again there was no other way
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Ads
Grolar

Post#39 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:34 am

Tiggo wrote:whenever i lose a fight its hacking or cheating or exploiting or all of it!

it is for SURE!

alternative when im on a team its this:

Wait, are you saying all enemies are asian? ( sarcasm ) don't get all PC on me.
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Dragnor

Post#40 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:16 am

i know that game is getting better and better really fast, but still. there is that alpha phase mentioned there. expect things dont work properly. and ofcourse people are people they cheat in every single game in the world. just report them.