Recent Topics

Ads

Heaven's Blade

These proposals have passed an internal review and are implemented in some way on the server. Review for specific implementation details.
Coma

Re: Heaven's Blade

Post#31 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:48 pm

Penril wrote:I just want to say that double Spirit debuff will also probably be removed (99% sure).
so the proposal about switching the 2 debuff from WoH and HB is already denied right?

Ads
Bozzax

Post#32 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Im only providing you a simple list of stuff that benefit from x2 spirit. Why so upset?
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Penril

Post#33 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:51 pm

Coma wrote:
Penril wrote:I just want to say that double Spirit debuff will also probably be removed (99% sure).
so the proposal about switching the 2 debuff from WoH and HB is already denied right?
Well, I said 99% :P

Let me say one thing though (not to you, but for eveyone else): I can simply lock this thread and you guys will just have to deal with whatever ends up being implemented. Or you can try and give us some interesting options.

Up to you.

peterthepan3

Post#34 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:52 pm

Would just be nice to know on what basis this would be, what reasoning etc. Instead of being kept in the dark. Have a feeling I already know why some would want SM damage nerf'd...

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#35 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Couldnt double spirit resist debuff be seen as Order counter to destro double armor debuff available via Zealot?
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Aurandilaz

Post#36 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Peter, try playing in warbands. Each party with a knight for aoe resis debuff, with 2-4 SMs for aoe proccing HB/WoH spam, so that godtier BW damage starts to really shine.
And please, SMs in 6mans and WB doing their massive resists is as far from "pug" gameplay as possible.

Another idea: make HB Wounds debuff?
Or something odd: 25% incoming healdebuff (maybe too much?)

And not sure if possible, change HB into just same type as Knight resist aura, "career ability" meaning no more megastacking.

WarXL

Post#37 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:57 pm

1. Add same all resist buff effect to black guard's Crushig Anger or Monstrous Rending. And make this effect, chosen's resist aura and black orc's Da Greenest stackable with each other.
2. Add to ironbraker's Rune-Etched Axe all resist debuff effect stackable with KOTB's and SM's debefs.

It will be good If all 3 tanks will have possibility to make equal effect in this aspect .
Last edited by WarXL on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

live4treasure

Post#38 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:57 pm

Spoiler:
Hold on though. You're arguing that a stacking spirit debuff is OP when the only classes that deal any form of spirit damage on Order side are all hybrid healer/dps and SM itself. It's a really really odd point you're trying to make here, because those classes are generally already weaker than pure classes in terms of damage potential and other utility options like mobility in the case of SM. How is this at all an issue in any way at all? It's not as if DPS SM is OP in any way, lol.
Irrelevant to this thread. We are not discussing "OP", we are discussing fairness.
Giladar - rr 80 DPS AM

Ads
Osred

Post#39 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:00 pm

It does dound like Torq's already made up his mind so it sounds unlikely anything we say will change his mind on the double spirit debuff.

I'd be fine supporting Aurandilaz' idea of replacing it with a minor 25% incoming heal debuff, keeping if in line with magic theme of the tree.

Theres a few other ideas I have for changes but I'll do a proper writup when I'm back from work, currently I'm stealth writing this :)

The ability WILL have to be changed rather than simply nerfed though. Theres no point in it existing when its outshone by Wrath of Heaven as a result.
Last edited by Osred on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Penril

Post#40 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Wouldn't it be too strong combined with KotBS outgoing heal debuff aura?

25% inc + 25% outgoing is a 43.75% AoE heal debuff. Pretty damn good. I can see KotBS/SM being (more) mandatory in warbands.