[Black Orc] Pugger's guide to the BO w/ video

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
rmpl

Re: [Black Orc] Pugger's guide to the BO w/ video

Post#31 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:11 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: well im speaking from the grounds of 40/80 were most balance discussions are had
and I'm not, because the current cap is r32/40rr and it might take months before we get to 40. The words I used were "Am I the only one who feels like BO is the least useful destro tank?".

"Is the least useful" as in currently on RoR, not "was the least useful" back on live.

Ads
Dalgrimar

Post#32 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:24 pm

If you feel BO is the least usefull tank atm your doing something wrong.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

rmpl

Post#33 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Dalgrimar wrote:If you feel BO is the least usefull tank atm your doing something wrong.
top argument fam

Shadowgurke

Post#34 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:51 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: There is literally no reason to take a 2h bo in a party over SnB Bo
I am currently testing this a little bit. My main issue is that I was under the impression that the shield adds too much. In a recent thread about blockrate Genisaurus wrote that after reduction your base blockrate was only about 6%, which seems rather insignificant to me. While we don't have "Youz see me blok'dat" there are no good bonuses from SnB apart from HtL. It might just be useless after all, but I certainly think many people are dismissing it too fast.

Jonus

Post#35 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:15 pm

I am really surprised how professional you've kept the content. Definetly worth watching!

Really good!
Celestisma - Warrior Priest

magter3001

Post#36 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:25 pm

Jonus wrote:I am really surprised how professional you've kept the content. Definetly worth watching!

Really good!
Thank you <3 :)
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Bignusty

Post#37 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:45 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
rmpl wrote:Chosen/KOTBS punt tactic requires r35 and no1 specs into the tree with BO's KD or that -20% st physical debuff, so you end up with no KD and shitty aoe punt aka free immunity giver.

On what grounds should BO not Spec into DYG and YMM?

The change from 13 to 9pts for the KD was a huge buff to DPS spec BO

its a matter of playstyle now you can get one of the hardest hitting KDs in the game or a spammable AoE snare that pretty much perma **** up melee trains
Yes the KD whit 9pts is a nice buff but whit 20s cd so when you dont have another finish like THC spec dps on middle tree is not good.

TenTonHammer

Post#38 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:24 pm

First off

skull thumper

secondly, you obviously, no matter what spec you do on bo skip out on going up the brawler tree first

dps spec bo woul still go THC, GS, NiDF and then YMM if SnB and DYG

Ads
Arteker616

Post#39 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:23 am

magter3001 wrote:I decided to make a video on BO's since I was pugging with mine for a good long while lately. The guide is mainly supposed to be a visual guide on how you can play your BO as well as how you should spec/gear your BO. I don't claim to be the best BO on the server, not by a long shot, but I think I got most of the big points across.

Hope you enjoy :)

https://vimeo.com/154020084

This is my build

waronlinebuilder.org - Black Orc build

I lean more toward survivability than damage on my Black Orc but if you want, you could change from the toughness tactic to the crit tactic if you want pure dps. Keep in mind though, you'll be a lot squishier ;)
Hi just watched ur amazing video , im a begginer player and im wondering what is the add on u using for targetting enemys(the one top ur action bars wich display ur status and targeted enemy) it seems prety usefull and i would like to try it out.

magter3001

Post#40 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:54 am

That add-on with the health bars is called pure.

Can get it here along with other addons if need be

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ANQ ... DF9EBD76EE
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)