Recent Topics

Ads

Stats

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Luth

Re: Stats

Post#21 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:17 pm

Kragg wrote:
Londo wrote:
Grolar wrote:Check in that stat knowledge and have Max post it for testing in combat. My Iron Breaker is dying to Iron Break some heads. :D

As for the weapons being able to be equipt by different classes....its cute and all, but Elves would only hurt themselves with a gun or an axe. :lol:
The broom seems safe
They will find a way!

And Luth, good fight yesterday in Scenario. Hated having you chase Rikkit around. :mrgreen:
Darn lil' greenskins...there are far too many of 'em. :x
You kill one and in the same second 5 others jump out from under a stone right next to you!

But seriously: we desperately need a fix for
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/354 and https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/353 :D

Ads
herrmarek

Post#22 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:31 pm

got question, can you get that primary stat for swordmaster will be Willpower? most of SM strikes are magicbased

Luth

Post#23 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:49 pm

herrmarek wrote:got question, can you get that primary stat for swordmaster will be Willpower? most of SM strikes are magicbased
The damage stat for Swordmasters is strength (as for all melee classes) regardless of the damagetype (physical-/resistdamage).
The damage stat for casters is intelligence, willpower increases the power of your heals (only "real" heals, no lifetap heals).

herrmarek

Post#24 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:04 pm

The damage stat for Swordmasters is strength (as for all melee classes) regardless of the damagetype (physical-/resistdamage).
The damage stat for casters is intelligence, willpower increases the power of your heals (only "real" heals, no lifetap heals).[/quote]

yea, i know it, but SM have 80% of attack spirit based, so it leads to Inteligence,(not willpower, my mistake)

Londo

Post#25 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:51 pm

Tesq wrote:
wait wait, this is not correct from my game experience, in game these stats can go over 100% i duno if is relevant but le me explain.

GJ btw!!
So far this calculations are matching the hard coded client side formulas in war.exe. There might be additional adjustments made to them to make it closer to what we had on Mythic servers.

As to going over 100%, sending client a value higher then 100%, client still shows 100%. Server doesn't need to clamp to 100 when doing calculations, just when talking to client it needs to send 100 or less. (Btw, block is not limited to 100%, only dodge, parry, disrupt)

There is going to be lots of adjustments to stats before they are close to original. We know for a fact that ragdoll calculations on war.exe client were always off. This means we cant count 100% on client side formulas to recreate server stats with, but its a starting point.

Grolar

Post#26 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Where is Max?..... Check that data in. :)

I'm dying to test it out on some Greenskin knoggins. Where is Max!? :) damn it!! where are you? ;)
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Tesq

Post#27 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:42 pm

herrmarek wrote:The damage stat for Swordmasters is strength (as for all melee classes) regardless of the damagetype (physical-/resistdamage).
The damage stat for casters is intelligence, willpower increases the power of your heals (only "real" heals, no lifetap heals).

yea, i know it, but SM have 80% of attack spirit based, so it leads to Inteligence,(not willpower, my mistake)
Chosen too but still your attack get influenced by strength if it's melee, if not it's a bug

JeFawk

Post#28 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:08 pm

Tesq wrote:soft fap

Ads
Kragg

Post#29 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:23 am

How about ballistics and weaponskill?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Rordin Brightrune, RR 70 Runepriest
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

Grolar

Post#30 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:27 am

This data will be helpful for all stats. That includes Ballistics and Weaponskill
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?