Recent Topics

Ads

2h chosen solo vid(very boring)

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Zxul

Re: 2h chosen solo vid(very boring)

Post#21 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:08 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:47 pm
Zxul wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:33 pm
Majority spec for str on class with likely the worst (except kotb) scaling ingame, don't use Backlash+dmg aura, don't make sure they have enough ap regen to sustain dmg, etc. And spec for crit, on a class with no crit dmg tactics, and nothing useful going off crit.
i can really write sooo many reasons why dd chosen has no chance against wh but take my word for it or watch some of my fights against them
Watched them, and killed plenty of whs on my chosen. Its all about 99% of chosen trying to compete with whs at what they are doing (str+crit on dd chosen), instead of using chosen's strengths. Once chosen is actually build to ignore wh's strong points (like parry), and to maximize his strong points, things go very differently. And I'm telling this as someone who originally invented some of the common wh buillds (like bullet build viewtopic.php?t=39590&hilit=wh+bullet+build ).
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
mazi761111

Re: 2h chosen solo vid(very boring)

Post#22 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:04 am

reynor007 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:07 pm
mazi761111 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:04 pm good duel..longt ime not like this fun :D
it was really cool
Of course I will not show the fights in which I died :D :D :D
i die too:D , but if you make vid i want see you kill me :D
i want lrean you move and use skill time :lol:
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties