Music
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Re: Music
INFERI with somes members of DISKREET is perfect !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaUHpO-iIUc
I love Wacking The Cadaver and Abominable
test CYTOTOXIN (Technical Brutal Slam)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-KjcNBtPow
DISENTOMB (BRUTAL SLAM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fwHrLvICE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaUHpO-iIUc
I love Wacking The Cadaver and Abominable
test CYTOTOXIN (Technical Brutal Slam)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-KjcNBtPow
DISENTOMB (BRUTAL SLAM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fwHrLvICE
Re: Music
Kataract wrote:INFERI with somes members of DISKREET is perfect !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaUHpO-iIUc
I don't like it that much but it's good
I love Wacking The Cadaver and Abominable hehe nice![]()
test CYTOTOXIN (Technical Brutal Slam)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-KjcNBtPow
DISENTOMB (BRUTAL SLAM)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fwHrLvICE
I like boththanks for sharing
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."
Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK
Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK
Re: Music
Diskreet, Valey of kings/Graves/We are legion/entrails and faust.
Still my favorite is
Click here to watch on YouTube
The lyrics tell a tale of when demons stole a sword from angels and its epic.
The melody achieved is unique.
Still my favorite is
Click here to watch on YouTube
The lyrics tell a tale of when demons stole a sword from angels and its epic.
The melody achieved is unique.
Re: Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... TN-kDEKxF0
not exactly metal, but it is sure a bit of eighties history, enjoy, or not
not exactly metal, but it is sure a bit of eighties history, enjoy, or not
dildina RP wotsahot Shaman peeved IB notcute Sh princess Dok ninasi BG speck Eng
- amputationsaw
- Posts: 682
Re: Music
I prefer some Brutal Death Metal or typical Death Metal.
Carnal Disfigurement
Extermination Dismemberment
or some nasty porn goregrind
Nuclear Vomit
enjoy.
but i also listen to stoner rock (like red fang), black metal or post rock.
Carnal Disfigurement
Extermination Dismemberment
or some nasty porn goregrind
Nuclear Vomit
enjoy.
but i also listen to stoner rock (like red fang), black metal or post rock.
keep it green
Re: Music
Carnal Disfigurement my first Band i listened in this genreamputationsaw wrote:I prefer some Brutal Death Metal or typical Death Metal.
Carnal Disfigurement
Extermination Dismemberment
or some nasty porn goregrind
Nuclear Vomit
enjoy.
but i also listen to stoner rock (like red fang), black metal or post rock.
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."
Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK
Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK
Re: Music
I have seen Parkway Drive 5 times and going for my 6th time 12th Dec in London. My favourite band.Dana wrote:Good idea!
Some "old school" Metalcore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXLbzB8GXQM Parkway Drive - Pandora
Re: Music
Barbadian wrote:I have seen Parkway Drive 5 times and going for my 6th time 12th Dec in London. My favourite band.Dana wrote:Good idea!
Some "old school" Metalcore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXLbzB8GXQM Parkway Drive - Pandora
Oh that's great!I will see them my first time on 3 December with Heaven Shall Burn in Wiesbaden (Germany)
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."
Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK
Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK
- amputationsaw
- Posts: 682
Re: Music
you're welcomeCarnal Disfigurement my first Band i listened in this genregreat!Thank you for posting the other bands
you know i saw parkway drive once at with full force festival but thats not really my type. its just too soft!
rather listen to this ****
Christ Denied
yes, this could be a deicide song, but it's actually a more brutal version of this band, enjoy!
keep it green
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests



