Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 06/02/2024

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
akisnaakkeli

Re: Patch Notes 06/02/2024

Post#191 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:20 pm

ravezaar wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:40 am I take ST build without Rampage now, cause new rampage is waste. But I also dont agree moving Rampage to another tree. Devs already done to much dmg to Slayer as it is. And the increase in dmg output to Choppa now just insane
I would have prefered live version of rampage and ae cap 9 + wouldnt ignore guard mechanics or go thru morale avoidances. Imo ID still wins but i do like the new choppa skill and with bleed em out you could time new burst record probably on choppa.

Ads
ravezaar

Post#192 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:28 pm

akisnaakkeli wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:20 pm
ravezaar wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:40 am I take ST build without Rampage now, cause new rampage is waste. But I also dont agree moving Rampage to another tree. Devs already done to much dmg to Slayer as it is. And the increase in dmg output to Choppa now just insane
I would have prefered live version of rampage and ae cap 9 + wouldnt ignore guard mechanics or go thru morale avoidances. Imo ID still wins but i do like the new choppa skill and with bleed em out you could time new burst record probably on choppa.
yea I would prefer a very diffrent nerf to rampage but not my game so, ID is better dmg then Choppas new skill but Choppas new skill can be used both in DW & 2H wich ID cant so
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
Chosen rr80
Dps Zealot rr70+
Marauder rr78
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

akisnaakkeli

Post#193 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:35 pm

ravezaar wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:28 pm
yea I would prefer a very diffrent nerf to rampage but not my game so, ID is better dmg then Choppas new skill but Choppas new skill can be used both in DW & 2H wich ID cant so
Im not disagreeing but slayer gets Fierce Might which is super overlooked but you can 2k Rune Of absorbtion crit 2 times when you are low health. Even though RoR has nerfed Crit amounts and Crit dmg procs like slayer/choppa got Boost V 12% critical dmg/9% crit in one of the rr38 wpns in live which was awesome ofc. Imo Rampage was a bit overnerfed but with new stats like ws contributing its super nice still.

Also btw Slayer/Choppa having 550+ dmg on Prayer of Wrath is insane and its because of their 50% + dmg mechanic, but that shouldnt affect wpn proc dmg and they do atm. Make Riposte Crit again as well. If wpn dmg proc reads 360 it will never under any condition do more than that, 360 should be the maximum dmg of wpn procs.

Bozzax

Post#194 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:26 pm

Lul @ not taking rampage
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Dackjanielz

Post#195 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:17 pm

akisnaakkeli wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:35 pm

Im not disagreeing but slayer gets Fierce Might which is super overlooked but you can 2k Rune Of absorbtion crit 2 times when you are low health. Even though RoR has nerfed Crit amounts and Crit dmg procs like slayer/choppa got Boost V 12% critical dmg/9% crit in one of the rr38 wpns in live which was awesome ofc. Imo Rampage was a bit overnerfed but with new stats like ws contributing its super nice still.

Also btw Slayer/Choppa having 550+ dmg on Prayer of Wrath is insane and its because of their 50% + dmg mechanic, but that shouldnt affect wpn proc dmg and they do atm. Make Riposte Crit again as well. If wpn dmg proc reads 360 it will never under any condition do more than that, 360 should be the maximum dmg of wpn procs.

Yeah only trouble is crit is a very expensive stat to spec into and nothing in trollslayer boosts it so you can probably get like 20/25% tops?
which is ok, but expensive.

New rampage should either last 20s or have its cooldown reduced, imo.

Dackjanielz

Post#196 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:18 pm

Agreed.
What would you suggest for slayer fixing generally?

ravezaar

Post#197 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:59 pm

Dackjanielz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:18 pm

Agreed.
I would have done it diffrently for sure, maybe moved the skill up in tree. Would also have impacted builds/costs would NOT have nerfed duration wich I think is xtremly bad choice to cut that in half. and the striketho cut down by 80% is way to much without buffing Slayer in other ascpect when u nerf a skill that hard that bascily effects ALL skills slayer has. I would have touch on ID dmg before adressing Rampage, Dev Team did the opposite, so imho they are not really looking at the class just focusing on a skill (bad design)

2k RoA with Fierce Might isnt happening EVER, u get if u lucky with BiS 1500 crits occasionally on poor or low armored targets so who ever said is just a person that got hit hard once and now cries about what he saw in his combat log.Id say average RoA crits with FM is more around 750-1k and yes i have all BiS for years. that person also dont adress the fact that if u wanna see big crits with Fierce Might u basicly have to be close to death to do it, so its a balancing act u cant really control.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Chosen rr80
Dps Zealot rr70+
Marauder rr78

Dackjanielz

Post#198 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:24 pm

ravezaar wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:59 pm
Dackjanielz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:18 pm

Agreed.
I would have done it diffrently for sure, maybe moved the skill up in tree. Would also have impacted builds/costs would NOT have nerfed duration wich I think is xtremly bad choice to cut that in half. and the striketho cut down by 80% is way to much without buffing Slayer in other ascpect when u nerf a skill that hard that bascily effects ALL skills slayer has. I would have touch on ID dmg before adressing Rampage, Dev Team did the opposite, so imho they are not really looking at the class just focusing on a skill (bad design)

2k RoA with Fierce Might isnt happening EVER, u get if u lucky with BiS 1500 crits occasionally on poor or low armored targets so who ever said is just a person that got hit hard once and now cries about what he saw in his combat log.Id say average RoA crits with FM is more around 750-1k and yes i have all BiS for years. that person also dont adress the fact that if u wanna see big crits with Fierce Might u basicly have to be close to death to do it, so its a balancing act u cant really control.

Personally i would of made it single target only and in the giant slayer tree which was where and how it was originally designed by mythic to my knowledge.
Why that was ever changed i don't know.

Making it AOE is where all the complaining came from.

But yeah the new version stinks imo.

Ads
ravezaar

Post#199 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:39 pm

yea sure but then u have the core skill numbing strike wich fills that purpose
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Chosen rr80
Dps Zealot rr70+
Marauder rr78

Dackjanielz

Post#200 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:00 pm

ravezaar wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:39 pm yea sure but then u have the core skill numbing strike wich fills that purpose

Ya very true.
The fact we have 2 overlapping skills isn't great yeah.
Personally id be happy to see rampage replaced with something else entirely really, not sure what as such but...