Recent Topics

Ads

[Marauder] Flames of Fate

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Penril

Re: [Marauder] Flames of Fate

Post#111 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Only Mara/WL have that M1. All tanks have Champ's Challenge. Maybe that's the reason why the mdps version is more powerful.

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#112 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:14 pm

It's funny to watch how some people can come up with most laughable of arguments defending their favorite op morale. Pretty much the same people who cry that 200 resists aura is omg op nerf asap ;)
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

bloodi
Suspended

Post#113 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Nishka wrote:It's funny to watch how some people can come up with most laughable of arguments defending their favorite op morale. Pretty much the same people who cry that 200 resists aura is omg op nerf asap ;)
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... 10#p110710

magter3001

Post#114 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:22 pm

Some people have too much time on their hands. :lol:

On Topic: The ability is fine. I've already pointed out the counters to it early on in the thread. Range itself is a good counter... remember that the mara/wl can only do it once every 60 seconds, requires the target to NOT be immune to roots/kb/etc, and he has to choose the right target to root. If he roots a mdps or tank... they'll just pop juggernaut. If you root a sorc/bw or a healer, they'll pop focused mind. SH, SW, and Engys also have focused mind but usually choose not to get it so they can get unshakable focus instead. ;)

If you hate it so much, get rid of your unshakable focus and get focused mind instead. 8-)
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

scewbie

Post#115 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:01 pm

Chain and hook.. Dude already has a transmuting hand, it might be strong enough to lob the hook 65 feet :)
- Scewb

Ziliya

Post#116 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:05 pm

bloodi wrote: Me and my 5 other alt accounts posting the same thing, dont you forget about everyone else.

That or maybe you had no argument to begin with, hence why you are resorting to posting **** like this or "you got BTFO" instead of trying to argue why should we nerf this morale in particular when it does the same **** a lot other abilities do, forcing you to have a group to survive.
You just have absolute garbage arguments. He raised a valid point, and you had an extremely subjective and vague response. Not to mention you got BTFO by a dev, keep trying to come back from that lol. I argued plenty against this, its just pointless to argue with a you at this point.You can't see reason and I'm just letting you know that nobody is taking you seriously anymore.

Can we at least agree that a 10 second root is ridiculous? Forget that its a morale, ranged, and all of its other characteristics. If you can't agree that a 10 second root is absurd, then you are a lost soul.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#117 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:09 pm

Ziliya wrote:You just have absolute garbage arguments. He raised a valid point, and you had an extremely subjective and vague response. Not to mention you got BTFO by a dev, keep trying to come back from that lol. I argued plenty against this, its just pointless to argue with a you at this point.You can't see reason and I'm just letting you know that nobody is taking you seriously anymore.

Can we at least agree that a 10 second root is ridiculous? Forget that its a morale, ranged, and all of its other characteristics. If you can't agree that a 10 second root is absurd, then you are a lost soul.
I dont think we are reading the same thread mate.

Ziliya

Post#118 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:10 pm

bloodi wrote:
I dont think we are reading the same thread mate.
You dodging the question proves me right. GG.

Ads
Chaoself

Post#119 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:15 pm

c'mon! is the only tool for mdps of destro to catch rdps ( and all i can say is this game is full of em ).while white lion has pounce its easier for em, but try to play a choppa or a WE without nothing to just catch those bw's,sw's,dps am's or engies. if you are mad about it, maybe go away further than 65 feet when no inmunities, spec RD or just join in a group that guard you and heal you. how sad is to read this from "another rdps".

Ziliya

Post#120 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:18 pm

Chaoself wrote:c'mon! is the only tool for mdps of destro to catch rdps ( and all i can say is this game is full of em ).while white lion has pounce its easier for em, but try to play a choppa or a WE without nothing to just catch those bw's,sw's,dps am's or engies. if you are mad about it, maybe go away further than 65 feet when no inmunities, spec RD or just join in a group that guard you and heal you. how sad is to read this from "another rdps".
I totally agree that they need abilities to catch ranged dps and healers, obviously, nobody is contesting that. What I am contesting, however, is the fact that its not only a rank 1 morale, but ranged, instant cast, and lasts 10 seconds. These 4 characteristics don't add up to balanced.

Funny coming from someone that plays a sorc/wp/dok. I know you don't know this, but 2/3 mastery trees of an Engineer are designed for <=65ft combat.