Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestion Knight of the Blazing Sun

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
CyunUnderis

Re: Suggestion Knight of the Blazing Sun

Post#101 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:15 pm

Battlefield wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:18 pm I read everthing but too many stupid comments from blind players that sitting on other chars instead of Knight and afraid of any small buff to him, they don't understand the Knight's current problem ! You can't kill Shaman with Blazing blade ability because Shama able to cleanse it and you loose a damage, if not taking the Path of Conquest, maybe Unbalancing Attack helped you with or was it an inexperienced Shaman player ...
Witch elf Kooko killing almost any Knight in the game now and does not matter what build they have !
I've been playing for Knight almost for the fourth year here on RoR with breaks and watch !
Shaman and WE are classes that are good for 1v1. That's it. Accept the fact that as a Knight solo roamer you can not kill everyone. This is the current meta for solo player and the meta is not gonna change because the game is not working around solo play.

Ads
Battlefield

Post#102 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:40 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:15 pm
Battlefield wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:18 pm I read everthing but too many stupid comments from blind players that sitting on other chars instead of Knight and afraid of any small buff to him, they don't understand the Knight's current problem ! You can't kill Shaman with Blazing blade ability because Shama able to cleanse it and you loose a damage, if not taking the Path of Conquest, maybe Unbalancing Attack helped you with or was it an inexperienced Shaman player ...
Witch elf Kooko killing almost any Knight in the game now and does not matter what build they have !
I've been playing for Knight almost for the fourth year here on RoR with breaks and watch !
Shaman and WE are classes that are good for 1v1. That's it. Accept the fact that as a Knight solo roamer you can not kill everyone. This is the current meta for solo player and the meta is not gonna change because the game is not working around solo play.
All the best old knight players have abandoned this class, i gonna do the same soon, if some good news won't appear!.....You can keep telling more. what a Knight still is a good and excellent class!
I'm asking buff for small scale or gank play, it is still a party !
Last edited by Battlefield on Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sharpblader

Post#103 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:51 pm

Spoiler:
Battlefield wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:18 pm
sharpblader wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:44 am
Spoiler:
Battlefield wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:36 am As i wrote before, if Knight player is not strong but Kotbs class should be stronger than Choppa !

Path of Glory is usless as damage, cause Blazing blade has physical damage and can be easy cleansable , no point to take it after removing of Mighty soul tactic.

my gank build with max weapon skill talismans in shield and with damaging auras,

RoR.builders - Knight of the Blazing Sun

2h Knight needs only for team buffs and punt, for gank or small scale fights he is weak after nerf.

OMG,i wrote all this before on previous pages, why should i reapeat again?? Please, read all before and after make new comments !

Parry from weapon skill is not the same as Parry % stat from items, it is ignored by strength but items parry stat is not !

And please, don't teach an experienced player how to play or what is better. All tested all checked and Kotbs is not so good today how it was in 2016-2019, because nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf without any good patch for him
Ok.

I was trying to give suggestions based on my experience so you can try having a better solo gameplay. With that build Ive frequently killed shamans, def WEs, etc.

That's why I said soft parry and mentioned that WS is good against classes that dont have high strength.

Why don't you read what others write before you ask them to read?

Your prideful answer deserves an equal response:

L2P
I read everthing but too many stupid comments from blind players that sitting on other chars instead of Knight and afraid of any small buff to him, they don't understand the Knight's current problem ! You can't kill Shaman with Blazing blade ability because Shama able to cleanse it and you loose a damage, if not taking the Path of Conquest, maybe Unbalancing Attack helped you with or was it an inexperienced Shaman player ...
Trust me they aren't inexperienced. Couple of them are now above 90 rr.

When I open on shaman i want them to cleanse my 1 stack BB so i can keep snare up on them.

No healer can spam cleanse all the time and use their rotation. In the course of the fight you are bound to have 3 stacks up at some point. PS I hardly use because of how costly it is in terms of AP. I've found that using PS in the long run causes you to be AP starved which is a straight up dps loss. You cannot spam PS even with AP aura and AP tactic.

Unbalancing attack is just a filler and doesn't do that much damage. What it does do is spoil your opponents rotation if you time it right. But even if you do there is no guarantee.

Battlefield

Post#104 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:08 pm

sharpblader wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:51 pm
Spoiler:
Battlefield wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:18 pm
sharpblader wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:44 am
Spoiler:
Ok.

I was trying to give suggestions based on my experience so you can try having a better solo gameplay. With that build Ive frequently killed shamans, def WEs, etc.

That's why I said soft parry and mentioned that WS is good against classes that dont have high strength.

Why don't you read what others write before you ask them to read?

Your prideful answer deserves an equal response:

L2P
I read everthing but too many stupid comments from blind players that sitting on other chars instead of Knight and afraid of any small buff to him, they don't understand the Knight's current problem ! You can't kill Shaman with Blazing blade ability because Shama able to cleanse it and you loose a damage, if not taking the Path of Conquest, maybe Unbalancing Attack helped you with or was it an inexperienced Shaman player ...
Trust me they aren't inexperienced. Couple of them are now above 90 rr.

When I open on shaman i want them to cleanse my 1 stack BB so i can keep snare up on them.

No healer can spam cleanse all the time and use their rotation. In the course of the fight you are bound to have 3 stacks up at some point. PS I hardly use because of how costly it is in terms of AP. I've found that using PS in the long run causes you to be AP starved which is a straight up dps loss. You cannot spam PS even with AP aura and AP tactic.

Unbalancing attack is just a filler and doesn't do that much damage. What it does do is spoil your opponents rotation if you time it right. But even if you do there is no guarantee.
i am experienced but Kooko killing me too ! 3 stacks of the Blazing blade dot is the one debuff ! Unbalancing attack removes 40 ap from target. Trust me, you have problems with intelligence and understanding ! So many repeatable trash here, go to first page !
For a Precision Strike was a tactic in the Path of Conquest but developers deleted it, so
let's say THX !

Battlefield

Post#105 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:30 pm

in Sunday at midnight euro time, i checked numbers of Chosens and Knights 80rr+ and what a surprise it was, 12 Chosens vs 4 Knights were online ! Isn't that proof that you made a mistake ?? Besides 6 Black orcs and 4 SMs, 7 BGs and 2 IBs.
Last edited by Battlefield on Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tazdingo

Post#106 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:41 pm

Battlefield wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:30 pm in Sunday at midnight euro time, i checked numbers of Chosens and Knights 80rr+ and what a surprise it was, 12 Chosens vs 4 Knights were online ! Isn't that proof that you made a mistake ?? Besides 6 Black orcs and 4 SMs.
there's also 31 sw to 16 sh

Battlefield

Post#107 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:46 pm

tazdingo wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:41 pm
Battlefield wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:30 pm in Sunday at midnight euro time, i checked numbers of Chosens and Knights 80rr+ and what a surprise it was, 12 Chosens vs 4 Knights were online ! Isn't that proof that you made a mistake ?? Besides 6 Black orcs and 4 SMs.
there's also 31 sw to 16 sh
This topic about Knight or tanks at least, so your comment off topic !
Go better play for the Knight now instead of Greenz, the Order needs it :lol:

tazdingo

Post#108 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:10 pm

it's not off topic, the point is what everyone knows, destro has more tanks order more ranged. that there are more chosen to knight doesnt make it a better class, same as how sw isn't better than sh

60/40 to destro at this time is kinda wild though

Ads
Battlefield

Post#109 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:38 pm

tazdingo wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:10 pm it's not off topic, the point is what everyone knows, destro has more tanks order more ranged. that there are more chosen to knight doesnt make it a better class, same as how sw isn't better than sh

60/40 to destro at this time is kinda wild though
Are you dumb? Reapeat, it is off topic ! If you want to talk about faction balance so create a new topic with such title! Destruction has more tanks because their tanks are better !
When Chosens online are more than 3 times than Knights, this is a bell !
Battlefield wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:40 pm All the best old knight players have abandoned this class, i gonna do the same soon, if some good news won't appear!.....You can keep telling more. what a Knight still is a good and excellent class!
Better i will go to play for the Chosen too instead of Knight for a while :(

Acidic

Post#110 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:38 am

This thread seems like one person raging agains reality and trying to convince the world that 1+1=3