Recent Topics

Ads

solo chosen meet server top1 wh(vid)

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
KillerVolt

Re: solo chosen meet server top1 wh(vid)

Post#11 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:51 am

Panel wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:06 am Lol- Solo WH is not a thing anymore- always grps of 2-5. Should have a new dye called "Witch
Hunter" yellow. Same colour as the stripe that runs down their backs
Maybe because so many unkillable tanks :D
But in all seriousness there are plenty of solo WHs who roam, some may group sometimes and run solo sometimes but there are plenty who only solo.
Constantin - Wh 8x
Voltbreaker - IB 7x
VoltChosen - Chosen 40
BlackVolt - BG 40
VoltShamy - Shaman 6x
Lots of Volt alts between 1 and 39

Ads
mazi761111

Post#12 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:25 am

KillerVolt wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:31 am
mazi761111 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:38 am no that wh guild never will respect 1v1 .
Mortshade if 1v1 cant kill you he will call 1-2 wh come to you..and still cant kill you ,he will call rp come....top bad wh
Mortshade is very good wh, kills many people solo. He runs groups because he guild leader, you complain guild leader runs guild group?
Chosen very powerful vs melee, of course most WH cant beat 1v1, even on my low chosen and BG I tear up most WHs because proper tank more powerful then most WHs.
this server best solo wh is mdpv, good wh is dispatch , Karlovitch and some wh . you guild all fake solo wh and play bad . Mortshade is top1 bad :D
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

mazi761111

Post#13 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:29 am

A few months ago I was playing with order characters, in tm i see des and order play duel ..Everyone watched next to it。 only Mortshade hit des play but he cant win..he in chat say"i cant kill him who want kill him i will help" !! this guys really honor

mazi761111

Post#14 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:31 am

Mortshade take 3wh want kill me all die....if i was he i will detele my wh never play this game..

Skurcey

Post#15 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:43 am

we nearly never run a full wb, shame on you if you cant kill a group of 6 players

KillerVolt

Post#16 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:52 am

mazi761111 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:31 am Mortshade take 3wh want kill me all die....if i was he i will detele my wh never play this game..
Yea play op class that tanks 4+ people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImLI-UpPOhU and complain that people don't 1v1 or 2v1 you and instead get groups??
mazi761111 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:29 am A few months ago I was playing with order characters, in tm i see des and order play duel ..Everyone watched next to it。 only Mortshade hit des play but he cant win..he in chat say"i cant kill him who want kill him i will help" !! this guys really honor
Who cares about honor? This game is to kill or be killed using tactics and strategy in any way you can (minus cheats). Why fight 1v1 you know you can't win, thats not honor thats stupid.
mazi761111 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:25 am
KillerVolt wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:31 am
mazi761111 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:38 am no that wh guild never will respect 1v1 .
Mortshade if 1v1 cant kill you he will call 1-2 wh come to you..and still cant kill you ,he will call rp come....top bad wh
Mortshade is very good wh, kills many people solo. He runs groups because he guild leader, you complain guild leader runs guild group?
Chosen very powerful vs melee, of course most WH cant beat 1v1, even on my low chosen and BG I tear up most WHs because proper tank more powerful then most WHs.
this server best solo wh is mdpv, good wh is dispatch , Karlovitch and some wh . you guild all fake solo wh and play bad . Mortshade is top1 bad :D
Yes they good WHs, but plenty of WHs in our guild solo lots. I prefer solo and do that most of the time but will run with groups sometimes, Mort does more group then solo but is still good, lots of people he can kill solo and some that he can't. You are one he can't so why would he try? Instead he does the smart thing and gets a group and gets kills.
Constantin - Wh 8x
Voltbreaker - IB 7x
VoltChosen - Chosen 40
BlackVolt - BG 40
VoltShamy - Shaman 6x

mazi761111

Post#17 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:57 am

soo i say he bad wh not wrong。。。If you want me to say that he is a good player? Intersection Try to kill me 50%hp

Everdin

Post#18 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:01 am

He may not be the best wh, don't know if he claims to be, but at least he has fun with friends.

This thread and the video is just cringe appeals a little bit obsessed...

So may we just close this?
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Ads
KillerVolt

Post#19 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:03 am

mazi761111 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:57 am soo i say he bad wh not wrong。。。If you want me to say that he is a good player? Intersection Try to kill me 50%hp
Intersection? Who is this person he does not show of Kill Board.
Mortshade is not a bad player, many people he kills solo, you are good player on very good class wich is why you beat us.
We never claim to be best WH, but we (for the most part) aren't bad.
Constantin - Wh 8x
Voltbreaker - IB 7x
VoltChosen - Chosen 40
BlackVolt - BG 40
VoltShamy - Shaman 6x

Neska

Post#20 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:08 am

Panel wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:06 am Lol- Solo WH is not a thing anymore- always grps of 2-5. Should have a new dye called "Witch
Hunter" yellow. Same colour as the stripe that runs down their backs
Perhaps have a look at the guild kill board solo kills. You might be surprised. https://killboard.returnofreckoning.com ... oOnly=true

Other than that, having fun with my popcorn watching all the people have a cry about a guild that wants to p lay together. Do other guilds get this sort of grief for playing as a guild group too?