Recent Topics

Ads

Is it possible...?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
JeFawk

Re: Is it possible...?

Post#11 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:06 pm

When I saw the "donate" word, it was the end of the serious conversation for me at least.

Ads
Raganiuke

Post#12 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Right. to pay then....sounds better?

Frenchtouch03

Post#13 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Raganiuke wrote:Hi all. I just was thinking here...I noticed good few people that are willing to donate for the server. Would that be possible to kind of 'HIRE' some scripter.developer.programmer or however they are called and offer him some money for the work? I believe there are many people on this earth that are good doing their job and could give as a hand to get this working a bit faster...? Its just my thoughts that might sound silly but I am just another player that are dying to run some TOVL and take some keeps...I wonder what this server team think about that kind of offer? I don't know any of programmers but we could search for one or 2...and I know few people that would be happy to donate some...Im not talking about some huge money but if we could pick few that would be happy to do so I'd say we can collect some money that would make worker happy for the job done. It's just a suggestion....What do u guys think about that?
Sorry for the language I hope u understood what I am talking about... :oops:
I support you. My English is worse than yours !

¤¤¤

Je te soutiens. Mon Anglais est pire que le tien !
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!
Frenchtouch03, Choppa A... Adventurer. Avenger, dis waz befor', humie !

Grugnir

Post#14 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Raganiuke wrote:Right. to pay then....sounds better?
I don't think that's the problem ;)

Raganiuke

Post#15 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:13 pm

of course everyone will be happy if u can find good programmer that will work for free even if he never even heard about thing like warhammer and not interested in gaming at all lol. dont really think it's possible....why would someone do something for free?

Grugnir

Post#16 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Raganiuke wrote:why would someone do something for free?
Max?? Question for you mate :P

Frenchtouch03

Post#17 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:15 pm

For the beauty of the gesture ? The Community ?

¤¤¤

Pour la beauté du geste ? Pour la Communauté ?
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!
Frenchtouch03, Choppa A... Adventurer. Avenger, dis waz befor', humie !

Raganiuke

Post#18 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Max is getting payed just differently. Read what I said. Max and all this team is doing it for themselves is well as they miss the game....So soon as its done....They will get payed by playing on their own server....

Ads
Grugnir

Post#19 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:20 pm

Raganiuke wrote:Max and all this team is doing it for themselves is well as they miss the game....
How do you know that? ;)

JeFawk

Post#20 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:23 pm

I'm gonna lock the topic with this: http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... ?f=8&t=292

Raganiuke be more careful...i mean it.