Recent Topics

Ads

[Disciple of Khaine] Path of Dark Rites

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tesq

Re: [Disciple of Khaine] Path of Dark Rites

Post#11 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:12 am

well in live it also cleanse 1 debuff more from the target while wp cleanse is 1 auto cleanse from everyone.

Ads
vove

Post#12 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:09 pm

Foltestik wrote:
Zoroth wrote:i play dok and wp and on wp if i slot the group cleanse tactic it works cause the spell will be lit up all the time so i can cast it 24/7 on my group

now the dok also has the group cleanse tactic and if i slot it then the cleanse spell doesnt lit up what means i have to target a player and i can cast it if he is hexed curesed or whatever...
so the dok version doesnt work as a group spell
it works as group spell but you need to target one member with debuff (its not so nobrain like WPs one) and it cleance whole group
Do the dev team knows about it? Should be changed either for DoK or WP.

In T3 you stick to devastator or switch to the new sc set?

Tesq

Post#13 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:31 pm

it's not like that cos in live dok cleanse 1 on the target then 1 from the group, which mean you can double cleanse you ( and no it wasn't a bug read tooltip), you can also cleanse 1 other ppl in wb and also cleanse your group wich considering you will have to cleanse shatter limbs and have always a chance to be rkd is a nice tradeoff.
Never bothered to look here as it's implementd atm anyway so i don't know if dok can actually double cleanse.
It's different as is and it was wp/dok aoe de taunt.