Shadowhealx - Zealot
Shadowhealxxx - Rune Priest

OOP Heals Extraordinaire | Badlands OG - RR100 Zealot/Runepriest

Ads
zabis

Re: Live top guilds remembered

Post#52 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:10 am

The 2 that I remember from my servers on Destro: KoS and Arsenal
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Gerv
Banned

Post#53 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:05 am

Hogtooth wrote:My hay day was on Volkmar with the Guild Pious Sodality, we were in alliance with Myrmidons (who I later joined), Vale-Walkers, CoR, Sun Tzu and a couple others who slipped my mind (it sucks getting older). We had great battles with Malice, Happy Tree Friends and even Drow. (anyone remember Drow's Thursday night city pushes) . Now Miraculousrune get your ass back in game and heal me.
+1 to Happy Tree Friends and also Sion of Anlec, maybe you remember my bro, he ran one of the best, if not the best Choppa on the server, Gorkuleez, along side Cleverist the chosen.

Also big props to Irony, Blitz and Arsnel for sure. Huntler, Hallu, Emrafinite the Choppa. What a fun time that was back then.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Foverskov

Post#54 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:14 am

I played early on, I was playing on K8P, it was XXI Grams and Moonlapse as the most memorable guilds.
Last edited by Foverskov on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

vegfar23

Post#55 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:29 am

Tainted, of Karak-Norn. Dreddz the Chosen as guilder-leader!
Main characters:
Gedrosir of Tainted - Desciple of Khaine
Haros of Nazgul - Marauder

Alternate characters:
Glob - Squig Herder :mrgreen:
Gnob - Shaman :mrgreen:
Grutzir - Black Orc :mrgreen:

Kyrriann

Post#56 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:12 am

Gavin! Yes he was great, fun to play with too. Myrms was a good guild. I was in Munshara and remembered some epic fights! Small guild but good players. I am trying to remember our nemesis, big mouthed destro guild that gave us a hard fight but we found out later they had rep'd everything. Ah Munhek their charming leader ;) Hmm Arsenal? Still those fights were fun. I recently found this private server. Wish someone would get the whole game up and running again.
Anyone remember Naoise? Irony was also a good guild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=YPOlV8TjvEk

zabis

Post#57 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:26 am

I remember Naoise being a damn good WE, always guarded by one of the best Blackguards, Okaji...
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Kyrriann

Post#58 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:41 am

Yep! He later came over to order and played a bit with us. I think we were in Frag Ex by then, Barakiel and I.

Ads
Gerv
Banned

Post#59 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:39 am

Kyrriann wrote:Gavin! Yes he was great, fun to play with too. Myrms was a good guild. I was in Munshara and remembered some epic fights! Small guild but good players. I am trying to remember our nemesis, big mouthed destro guild that gave us a hard fight but we found out later they had rep'd everything. Ah Munhek their charming leader ;) Hmm Arsenal? Still those fights were fun. I recently found this private server. Wish someone would get the whole game up and running again.
Anyone remember Naoise? Irony was also a good guild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=YPOlV8TjvEk
Munshara with the Sword Master leading and Nomizak the engi playing? Man I ran a few times with you guys, you were insane fun to play with.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

mirrorblade

Post#60 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:15 am

Ka/KN Bohemia (bombing wbs)