Recent Topics

Ads

THE BRIGHT WIZARD GUIDE! -from Deek

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Gerv
Banned

Re: THE BRIGHT WIZARD GUIDE! -from Deek

Post#21 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:58 am

I would run Ignition instead of fuel to the fire and I would rotate in Ignite, BB, PS, Sear, WH, using Detonate / burning iron as finishers.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Ads
mikelawman2

Post#22 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:59 am

Gerv wrote:I would run Ignition instead of fuel to the fire and I would rotate in Ignite, BB, PS, Sear, WH, using Detonate / burning iron as finishers.
I have tried this before, and from my experience at this current level I found it just too slow for me in my personal opinion.
The DEEEEEEEK

wos

Post#23 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:34 am

deek have u always use that name in war. on the old server i use to play on there was always a deek in a premade or a deeek or deeeeeeek as different class but the BW and slayer i remember the most what guild was it was it uma

mikelawman2

Post#24 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:27 am

wos wrote:deek have u always use that name in war. on the old server i use to play on there was always a deek in a premade or a deeek or deeeeeeek as different class but the BW and slayer i remember the most what guild was it was it uma
Yes, Mainly on Volkmar i played. I multiboxed brightwizards and did play a slayer those were my toons, when the servers merged I played on badlands for a brief moment in time.
The DEEEEEEEK

wos

Post#25 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:37 am

lol i remember you so much rage on destro side at u lol hes a hack he's cheating hit me for all my hp in 1 sec as the good bw did. i use to play mrswos a dps shammy on volkmar as part of apokolyps boiz after the pve got killed in the rvr gear patch the guild slowly perished then the server Xfer it was all over

demonll

Post#26 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:06 am

I always though you were a robot :o I didn't realise you could speak :shock:

Bignusty

Post#27 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:58 pm

Lol dont need a guid for BW ! Make AOE spec guard by a knight and that all. The less spec who need skill is the 1 vs 1 spec .

mikelawman2

Post#28 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:46 pm

wos wrote:lol i remember you so much rage on destro side at u lol hes a hack he's cheating hit me for all my hp in 1 sec as the good bw did. i use to play mrswos a dps shammy on volkmar as part of apokolyps boiz after the pve got killed in the rvr gear patch the guild slowly perished then the server Xfer it was all over
Do you know if anyone from the Destro Nocturnal guild from volkmar is here? I remember Lummy quite fondly.
The DEEEEEEEK

Ads
Jezz08

Post#29 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:31 am

Bignusty wrote:Lol dont need a guid for BW ! Make AOE spec guard by a knight and that all. The less spec who need skill is the 1 vs 1 spec .

Or you could run a dot spec with a SW and 2 healers 1 tank and get over 300 kills in a zone as a group.....

Just saying its what I do and we out kill every bomb sorc/BW on the game :twisted:
"Look at all my RR100s!" " It's the rr100 brigade" 10/5/2015 Azarael
"Fix the game"

"Can people who are not knowledgeable about live Warhammer not make idiotic ideas " 11/7/2015 Azarael

Abolition

Post#30 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:13 pm

wos wrote:nooooooooooo dont do this to destro lol i was happy roaming around thinking thank **** no one plays a BW like they use to
They don't bash their forehead against the keyboard laughing maniacally anymore?
Image Abolition | Image AboGroupHeals | Image DontEatMe Bro