Ads

Changelog 26/08 (Level 22)

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
PartizanRUS

Re: Changelog 26/08 (Level 22)

Post#71 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:33 am

Azarael wrote:
We decided that while healing debuffs are of benefit to the meta, if SW and SH were the only classes which could access them, these two classes would be overcentralizing. Therefore we opted to give heal debuff access to a pair of melee classes instead. Not wanting to stack both heal debuffs on the WE and WH, we decided that Slayer and Choppa would be the platform.
To make WH even more useless and unvanted in parties ? What the hell. WH is melee dd too you know and even more thin.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Ads
Jayzboi

Post#72 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:55 am

Cant wait for rank 25! I am sure destro wont complain about anything there. :roll:
does it depress you to know just how alone you really are?
Guild: Warbuddy - Orz
Chars: Sixtyniner - Thefatone - Zlota - Gemini.

My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI7Mq8 ... _3Va-MwWVA

Jaycub

Post#73 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:31 am

PartizanRUS wrote:
Azarael wrote:
We decided that while healing debuffs are of benefit to the meta, if SW and SH were the only classes which could access them, these two classes would be overcentralizing. Therefore we opted to give heal debuff access to a pair of melee classes instead. Not wanting to stack both heal debuffs on the WE and WH, we decided that Slayer and Choppa would be the platform.
To make WH even more useless and unvanted in parties ? What the hell. WH is melee dd too you know and even more thin.
He could give WE/WH their 3 sec KD's, but that isn't going to fix the core problems the class has right now compared to other MDPS, or really just other DPS in general. They will still be trash.

The changes needed to bring those classes in line balance wise would be impossible without actually changing the values etc... not as simple as the mastery tree swaps we are seeing w/ choppa and slayer. Once they have ~16 mastery points to play w/ the classes will be just fine.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Coryphaus

Post#74 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:06 pm

Seriously why are people still bitching about we and wh? Do you seriously think this game was ment to be balanced at 22 or something? You don't see magus players comming in here and flailing their arms even though that class has been trash for pretty much all of t2

Just give it some time wait till their are more mastery points jeez

Renork

Post#75 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:28 pm

The level of self-entitlement that a lot of you have is beyond incredible. The game was not meant to be balanced at 22 (it wasn't even balanced at 40), and the purpose of this server is to test and just have fun. There's a limited number of people that are working actively on this sever. Do I agree with the changes? no. Does that mean I'm going to come and bash everyone for it? no. This game was supposed to be shut down and over with, yet you are still playing it without having to pay for it. If little things like this bother you, then find something else to play. Feedback is not the same as whining.

Luuca

Post#76 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:17 pm

Renork wrote:The level of self-entitlement that a lot of you have is beyond incredible. The game was not meant to be balanced at 22 (it wasn't even balanced at 40), and the purpose of this server is to test and just have fun. There's a limited number of people that are working actively on this sever. Do I agree with the changes? no. Does that mean I'm going to come and bash everyone for it? no. This game was supposed to be shut down and over with, yet you are still playing it without having to pay for it. If little things like this bother you, then find something else to play. Feedback is not the same as whining.
Well.said.

knezekj

Post#77 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:01 pm

Hi i am lvl22 slayer but my deep wounds write me that my level is too low to use this abillity. I have it hotbar but i cannot use it :(