Recent Topics

Ads

Dps Zealot solo video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Stinksuit

Re: Dps Zealot solo video

Post#21 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 pm

Zxul wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 pm
Stinksuit wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 pm Also rp Efficient Runecarving seems to give 10% disrupt pen? Where as zealots Transference does not..
Transference gave the 10% disrupt pen before the abilities patch, without it saying it on ability. Not sure if it still does, maybe getstats says it.
Zeal does not get the %pen. I'm aware it used to give it before patch even if tooltip didn't say it.

Ads
Stinksuit

Post#22 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:25 pm

akisnaakkeli wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:13 pm
Stinksuit wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 pm Also rp Efficient Runecarving seems to give 10% disrupt pen? Where as zealots Transference does not..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPw6K_MGEXY Dps Zealot should have this Original Harbinger and the old Transference Tactic <3 60s is a bit overkill but make it 24s and tick every 3s instead of 60s and every 5s. I dont think i have ever truely got back in the dps zealot game/flow After Patch 1.3.6. : D All the goodies taken away
I never played the old zeal but I'm mostly happy how dps zeal is atm. There is few changes I'd like to see (which I mentioned in one of my posts before). Dmg wise I see zeal to be good for dps healer class/spec or well balanced I'd say. For example compared to sham which I feel like does quite a bit too much dmg for a healer class (just my oppinion thought and I'm sure many will disagree with me). :)

Stinksuit

Post#23 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:31 pm

Pahakukka wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:50 am What is your highest burst on zealot If u go full yolo with it?
Actually managed to pull 5.9k 3s burst with my normal setup :D

Pahakukka

Post#24 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:50 am

Thats .. a lot for zealot....
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

Stinksuit

Post#25 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:13 am

Pahakukka wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:50 am Thats .. a lot for zealot....
More than enough to burst some engi (which I'm not gonna name) ;)

jafh123

Post#26 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:25 pm

Nice to see people soloing. Sadly, I mostly found destro soloers when I was undergeared; now that I have better gear it's hard to find any, and the few I find just run away as soon as they see they are losing :(.

Stinksuit

Post#27 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 pm

jafh123 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:25 pm Nice to see people soloing. Sadly, I mostly found destro soloers when I was undergeared; now that I have better gear it's hard to find any, and the few I find just run away as soon as they see they are losing :(.
Well I cant blame anyone for running away from snb tanks tbh. I do that too. There just isn't really any point in the fight.. especially not on zealot. :D

Pahakukka

Post#28 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:27 pm

Just land 1 Winds and see The tank hopping away
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

Ads
Zxul

Post#29 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:37 pm

Stinksuit wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 pm
jafh123 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:25 pm Nice to see people soloing. Sadly, I mostly found destro soloers when I was undergeared; now that I have better gear it's hard to find any, and the few I find just run away as soon as they see they are losing :(.
Well I cant blame anyone for running away from snb tanks tbh. I do that too. There just isn't really any point in the fight.. especially not on zealot. :D
Depends, sometime those actually give a good renown. Just need toon with enough dmg to get past their mitigation+ regen.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Stinksuit

Post#30 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:44 pm

Pahakukka wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:27 pm Just land 1 Winds and see The tank hopping away
Ye and see it all go to disrupt :D