Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lilim

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#1501 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:44 am

viewtopic.php?t=40739

Addon Setups > Vanilla Ui > Restore Quest Tracker

Ads
othr

Post#1502 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:12 am

Best UI mod, thank you!

core33

Post#1503 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:14 pm

Does this UI still work properly? It hasn't been updated in 3 years. I have seen a lot of messages of people saying it doesn't work properly but it could be just dummies. Can someone confirm that it works properly?

Wdova

Post#1504 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

I am still using it and it works.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

ShadowWar

Post#1505 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:31 pm

Honestly, if I could just extract the eve reticle form this and make it work, that would be beautiful, but pulling the RVMods folder out and dumping it into my addons did not do the trick, and I didn't want to fiddle with it anymore

Hinji

Post#1506 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:14 am

Most likely my problem but I can't get this to work. Firstly it says the addons are outdated and then it only partially loads with widgets appearing in the center of the screen that I cannot seem to remove (markers and options cog)

gersy

Post#1507 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:35 am

core33 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:14 pm Does this UI still work properly? It hasn't been updated in 3 years. I have seen a lot of messages of people saying it doesn't work properly but it could be just dummies. Can someone confirm that it works properly?
it's a laggy mess of unoptimized, out of date addons. only bonus to using it is that it is preconfigured. you're better off getting the same addons in newer versions and customizing the UI yourself.

anaxandus

Post#1508 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:50 pm

Ive reinstalled the game after a few months, Tether doesnt work anymore, any way to fix/where to download newer version?

Ads
Achado

Post#1509 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:03 am

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe eine Frage, ist es möglich bei dieser ui in einem scenario alle Gruppen angezeigt zu bekommen. Würde das heilen einfacher machen.

Zudem hätte ich eine Frage zu addons für healer. Blicke nicht ganz durch, ist sehr Komplex und würde mich freuen wenn jemand einen guten guide dazu hat.

Masturbeast

Post#1510 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:47 pm

Hey, first of all, thanks for the share!
I got a small issue, and can't figure it out. After installing the UI, i showed all my bars (1 to 5), and it seems that the bar 3 is smaller than all the bars, and the bar 4 and 5 are the biggest. Is there a way to set the same size to all the bars? I can't find which add-on or setting it concerns...
Thanks!