Recent Topics

Ads

can we have dye storage npc ?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
anarchypark

can we have dye storage npc ?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:14 am

Managing dye is getting increasingly difficult, you know.
It would be really helpful to have an NPC like a dye vending machine.
While using the Pocket Palette addon, I had this thought that it would be great if we could store the number of dyes here and use them whenever needed.
It could be something like a combination of a barber NPC and the Pocket Palette addon. So, you would insert dyes into this NPC like coins, and it would store them until you use them, deducting the stored amount each time you use them.

Since I've never encountered an NPC that receives items, it might be difficult to develop, but I just wrote it down for QoL suggestion.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
Aluviya

Re: can we have dye storage npc ?

Post#2 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:31 am

anarchypark wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:14 am Managing dye is getting increasingly difficult, you know.
It would be really helpful to have an NPC like a dye vending machine.
While using the Pocket Palette addon, I had this thought that it would be great if we could store the number of dyes here and use them whenever needed.
It could be something like a combination of a barber NPC and the Pocket Palette addon. So, you would insert dyes into this NPC like coins, and it would store them until you use them, deducting the stored amount each time you use them.

Since I've never encountered an NPC that receives items, it might be difficult to develop, but I just wrote it down for QoL suggestion.

Thanks! I absolutely love the idea. This game has become a very challenging micromanagement simulator in terms of dyes.

warlover

Re: can we have dye storage npc ?

Post#3 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:01 pm

Id settle for a dye vault in the bank with plenty of space :D