Recent Topics

Ads

Quest "Stout and Bitter" in Ekrund

Let's talk about... everything else
Depulsor

Quest "Stout and Bitter" in Ekrund

Post#1 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:14 pm

Hello all together,

I am getting frustrated with the quest in the Subject. I would really like to be able to fullfill it.

I killed about 100 "Bloody Sun Scavenger", but i did not get the "Bitterstone crate" and i cant find the crate lying about anywhere.

Is this quest bugged or am i an idiot? Can anyone help?

Regards / Tromm
Berodin Stonehammer, Ironbreaker

Ads
Depulsor

Re: Quest "Stout and Bitter" in Ekrund

Post#2 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:41 pm

Forget it, i found it. Im an idiot, bye!

FYI: it is a Iron Crate next to the locomotive near the road.

Dedhed

Post#3 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:39 am

If you don't mind, where exactly is it? The only crate I can find by the train is not able to be interacted with.

psychomule

Post#4 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:32 pm

Dedhed wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:39 am If you don't mind, where exactly is it? The only crate I can find by the train is not able to be interacted with.
Did you end up finding it? I can't find it for the life of me

enfixlight

Post#5 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:20 am

psychomule wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:32 pm
Dedhed wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:39 am If you don't mind, where exactly is it? The only crate I can find by the train is not able to be interacted with.
Did you end up finding it? I can't find it for the life of me
I found it. It's hard to see because the color of it blends in with the train. It's on the front of the train on the right side of the engine, right next to the train.

csr124

Post#6 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:07 am

Sorry to necro this post, but I am trying to do this quest. I found the crate, I can click on it but nothing gives me the update for it in the quest.

ekalime
Developer

Post#7 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:03 pm

csr124 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:07 am Sorry to necro this post, but I am trying to do this quest. I found the crate, I can click on it but nothing gives me the update for it in the quest.
When you right click the game object "Bitterstone Crate" it should open a small pop-up window to loot the item "Bitterstone Crate" - you need to loot the item to get credit. If you close the window without looting the quest item, you will not get credit.

csr124

Post#8 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:27 pm

I've tried clicking, right-clicking, doing voodoo rituals.

Ads
csr124

Post#9 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:30 pm

I just ran back over to make sure I wasn't crazy for the 100th time and still same result. I can target it, but I can't interact with it in any way.