Recent Topics

Ads

AA engibitz

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Pahakukka

AA engibitz

Post#1 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:39 pm

Another engi video, still with auto attack build-
Running triumphant 4pc, 3 warlord and 2 off sov with WS talismans, extra jewels are 2 ws annulus rings, but genesis will work fine too. Also found the lotd set very strong, but will miss out some armor pene with it. Tactics are coordinated fire, thunderer, handcrafted scope and fighting chance. BS is barely softcapped with the triumphant proc on, and WS is around 750ish. HP a bit over 8000 with liniment.
Play style is pretty easy, just try not get hit while keeping enemy down on your sights and let the AA and dots work its wonders, you will not facetank anything with this build tho.

Click here to watch on YouTube

There are stronger solobuilds foor engies, most notably Utka's bunker build and the build i used pre patch, but this one is fun.

https://killboard.returnofreckoning.com ... 403/armory here's the link for the which piece goes where, if you find something more suitable please let me know. always looking for improvement.

This setup might work with vanq/senti/bloodlord too, somehow since you dont need that much of defenses. Just enough to survive the opener.
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

Ads
Culexus

Re: AA engibitz

Post#2 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:49 pm

nerf engi
Bigun - 85 Black Orc
Brian - 70+ Choppa
Taff - 70+ Warrior Priest
Karak Norn Veteran

akisnaakkeli

Post#3 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:55 pm

Very nice! Thinking about trying AA/Closed Quarters on my engi atm, but its rr under rr40 if i remember right, goddamn removal of XP reduction scrolls. Loving CQ/Quickening from Rare Fortune 4pc with my rr 56 magus. Works very nice. Gotta get that 4pc rare fortune for engi + 2 conq asap and i think i could make it work.

mekal

Post#4 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:56 pm

usually not a fan of these types of vids because its usually just highlights but that quad punt starting at 0:40 was just perfection

Pahakukka

Post#5 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:42 pm

mekal wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:56 pm usually not a fan of these types of vids because its usually just highlights but that quad punt starting at 0:40 was just perfection
Its not often when you get to use all the punts engi has! (without tactic) :D
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer

Pahakukka

Post#6 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:43 pm

akisnaakkeli wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:55 pm Very nice! Thinking about trying AA/Closed Quarters on my engi atm, but its rr under rr40 if i remember right, goddamn removal of XP reduction scrolls. Loving CQ/Quickening from Rare Fortune 4pc with my rr 56 magus. Works very nice. Gotta get that 4pc rare fortune for engi + 2 conq asap and i think i could make it work.
I have missed the rare fortune set when i was leveling. Just let me know how it works.
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer

Culexus

Post#7 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:29 am

https://youtu.be/h9kU5UH4k5w?si=asWli_HiFhsqGNKT

Dear Devs,

The above video is the clearest example yet of the current overpoweredness of the Engineer class and it's blatant need of a nerf.

I recommend removing all cc abilities and reducing movement speed by 50%.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to my recommendation being implemented in the next patch.

Sincerely,

Bigun

Also ban Utka
Bigun - 85 Black Orc
Brian - 70+ Choppa
Taff - 70+ Warrior Priest
Karak Norn Veteran

Pahakukka

Post#8 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:04 am

Culexus wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:29 am https://youtu.be/h9kU5UH4k5w?si=asWli_HiFhsqGNKT

Dear Devs,

The above video is the clearest example yet of the current overpoweredness of the Engineer class and it's blatant need of a nerf.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to my recommendation being implemented in the next patch.

Sincerely,

Bigun

Also ban Utka
:D"ban utka" :D
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer

Ads
akisnaakkeli

Post#9 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:49 am

Culexus wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:29 am https://youtu.be/h9kU5UH4k5w?si=asWli_HiFhsqGNKT

Dear Devs,

Sincerely,

Bigun

Also ban Utka
Speaking of OP Engineering i had to post this Legend: D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-W73LXy1ms