Recent Topics

Ads

Post Ability Rework Balancing Roadmap - Developer Update March 2024.

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
mazi761111

Re: Post Ability Rework Balancing Roadmap - Developer Update March 2024.

Post#21 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:01 am

agemennon675 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:12 pm Only thing I want to know is that if these balance team members played every class to rr80 naturally or not
yes ..and they have good player?or play this game? :lol:
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

Ads
grease

Post#22 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:51 am

All I'm getting from this forum is JEALOUSY every single post about this topic has nothing to do with the game but people's fragile feelings ,It should be me or it should be my friend or do these people even play all the classes blah blah or the not liking of people in the position of decision making ,THATS ALL I'm getting from EVERY reply on this post. Drama Queens. Let the river flow and take it's course at the end of the day ITS STILL WATER, chanels can be made from the bigger flow to area without water... Humans are so disgusting at times.

CountTalabecland

Post#23 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:36 am

Thank you for the informative post and more communication with the players is always a good thing.

BUT please stop nerfing order into the ground. Population that was already low, especially NA, is going straight into dead game levels.

You have left Order with very little in the way of MDPS. We now have worse off Slayer and nonexistent WL, and WH that doesn't pull its weight in warband play. Meanwhile, Choppa was buffed and Mara still has broken range on melee pull, and Order has 0 melee pulls due to broken WL pet.

I do not know why Choppa is getting buffed when Destro already had strong melee and good wb synergy. That is exacerbating the balance issue that we have had since last major balance patch not fixing it.

And on top of that IB was nerfed. This is not going in the right direction. Order DPS needed to be made competitive to Slayer, not everything nerfed into a smoking crater.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Asderas27

Post#24 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:13 am

I pray for brother Zumos and Bejkon. 🙏
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Sever1n

Post#25 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:21 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:36 am

You have left Order with very little in the way of MDPS. We now have worse off Slayer and nonexistent WL, and WH that doesn't pull its weight in warband play. Meanwhile, Choppa was buffed and Mara still has broken range on melee pull, and Order has 0 melee pulls due to broken WL pet.
As i was informed we have OP SW. So strong and good that can replace slays and lions and carry even harder then every class ingame. Can you imagine that?

holymolla

Post#26 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:54 am

I play NA Order and stopped playing this game as Balance team who playing Destro keep nerfing Order and buffing their side.

Order: Nerf Slayer, Nerf IB, Nerf Whitelion, Nerf Shadow Warrior, Nerf Engie, Nerf Warrior Priest, Nerf Sword Master. Who did I miss?

And we have the greatest buff to Choppa. Choppa DPS is crazy and Destro all playing Choppa.
Almost none of their Destro toons got nerf?

Yes, I have all Order toons in level 40s and 3 in RR 80s with SOV. Plus some Destro toons.

I don't know how Balance team will be fair enough for both side, but until now it was, Oh I died from Order "Insert Order character who killed Balance Team", Lets nerf them.

Thank God that Destro guy left the balance team.

TrainInVain

Post#27 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:06 am

One of my favorite aspects of this game has always been the differences between the factions, and even "mirrored classes." I hope we don't lose that in this standardization of abilities process.

Detangler

Post#28 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:11 am

Omegus wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:53 pm You missed a step:

Thanks for giving me a good laugh, man. :lol:

DPS zealot does need a buff, tho....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
hogun

Post#29 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:30 am

thank you for this communication effort.
it's a good idea to communicate more.

I would like if possible to have more information on the experience of the development team, what class is the main character, are they original destro players, or order, and what are the classes they have played at least up to lvl 40. what class they play regularly, what guild are they from? are they EU or NA players? because we all have our influences, I have personally played all the classes but I know especially the dwarves and therefore the order. (I'm normally better placed to defend a point of view on dwarves than on dark elves).

Finally, my English isn't very good, so I may have missed your medium-term vision.
Could you be more specific?
Do you want the classes to be mirrored? do you want all tanks to have the same abilities? do you want the healers to have the same abilities? do you want all the dps to be equivalent?
Do you want to favour blob vs blob or not? Did you ignore the solo game or was it in "roaming" because smal-group and solo are not the same. Do you have the objective of improving matchmaking or forcing players to premade before going to SC?
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Lilim

Post#30 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:40 am

Omegus wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:53 pm You missed a step:

Ah damn, Hazmy added the wrong pic ;)