Recent Topics

Ads

Hello, I'm the new looking for a connection

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rabenfeder

Hello, I'm the new looking for a connection

Post#1 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:26 pm

Hello, please excuse me if there is already a similar topic among the many posts here, but I missed it while scrolling through these hundreds of pages.

I'm a "part-time roleplayer" and in the Warhammer world I especially like Chaos (Nurgle and Slaanesh), the Empire and the Druchii. I also like the Vampires, but they don't exist in the game.

There doesn't seem to be much active RP here, so I would be very grateful for some tips and suggestions.

What I could imagine would be, among other things:
- Imperial mercenary band or band of robbers
- Nurgle or Slaanesh cult, preferably something mixed
- Druchii corsairs or raiders

But I'm also open to many ideas.

I'm primarily a German speaker with poor English and I'm the opposite of a lore fanatic

Ads
Rabenfeder

Re: Hello, I'm the new looking for a connection

Post#2 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:14 pm

Hello again, I understand from the silence that there are no longer any active role players in this game. That's a shame but unfortunately it can't be changed.
If anyone is still interested, I would be very happy to hear from you.
Thanks

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#3 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:21 pm

Welcome To RoR!

There are a LOT of roleplayers on the server, so you will have a good time finding players who prefer to play that way!

The largest roleplaying Guilds on the other hand are :
- The 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers - Dwarfs only RP Guild
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... php?t=4252
- DA FREEBOOTAZ - Greenskins only RP Guild
https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... php?t=8460

Both Guilds frequently hold Roleplaying Warbands and Events where you'd feel right at home!

The Bitterstones also like to have smaller roleplaying guilds like their alt guild:
- The Averland Greatswords
Here they form Warbands of Knights of the Blazing Sun mostly with Warrior Priests!

They aren't Druchii or Chaos like you wanted but they are excellent roleplaying guilds with lots of active players!

Hope you'll find a place you enjoy and if you need any more help feel free to ask here!

Rabenfeder

Post#4 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:25 am

Thank you for this information, it helps me.

Rabenfeder

Post#5 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:09 pm

As @Hazmy says, only dwarves and orcs in RP, is there really no Chaos, Druchii or Imperium RPG anymore?