Recent Topics

Ads

Question : Hidden mass renown buff for high rr?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
naugrim

Question : Hidden mass renown buff for high rr?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:41 am

Hello, I notice since the new patch 1.48 that my renown was buff as crazy. I am renown 101 and I kill a player level 23 and I get 2239 renown with only 20% AAO... It's not normal before that patch I get around 50 or 100 renown for this kind of kill... Same in open rvr and scenario the buff is insane... I notice before the patch that the amount of renown for killing players was nerfed at level 80 90 100 I got a debuff for killing players so now its become so easy to gain renown just farming low level players :( So the question it's a bug or it's intented?

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: Question : Hidden mass renown buff for high rr?

Post#2 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:58 am

Might be an overflow thing, since you are over 100, the sever perhaps think you are RR 1 and calculate the renown according to that.
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

naugrim

Post#3 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:27 pm

Thank for your answer, its time to fix it. I will post the issue on github

Ysaran

Post#4 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:08 am

Actually, I noticed the same on my rr81 character. So I'm not sure that it is an overflow thing
Zputadenti