Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior priest snare on judgement

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Hares

Warrior priest snare on judgement

Post#1 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:56 pm

Put back the warrior priest snare on judgement.

Its already a pain to play the dps line of warrior priest. we need it and it change nothing in balance for anything.

Ads
Hazmy
Community Management

Re: Warrior priest snare on judgement

Post#2 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:08 pm

Moved the Topic to Suggestions & Feedback

knick

Post#3 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:21 pm

you mean it change nothing except for any range/melee class that cant escape your range snare anymore

but as you said it change nothing
so nothing has to change i guess?
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

akisnaakkeli

Post#4 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:28 pm

knick wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:21 pm you mean it change nothing except for any range/melee class that cant escape your range snare anymore

Fok/Judgement should be reverted to original state. 15 ap on use 15 resourses back. This skill is the only "throw axe" skill that actually does some dmg because dok/wp against rangeds have nothing else except snare and guilty soul proc from smite crit and dok has fok + snare covenant. And Melee grp heal for dps spec using AP needs to exist, even cap the heal to 500hp for grp but needs to have ap Cost and resoures back.

Hares

Post#5 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:56 pm

knick wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:21 pm you mean it change nothing except for any range/melee class that cant escape your range snare anymore

Its the only way to have an actual fight. It don't change any kitting , just " give a small chance " to actually do something against range.
Dok actually has snare build in proc. WP has not.

Dackjanielz

Post#6 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:14 pm

i would settle for WPs weight of guilt being made better, like if its AOE tactic was built into it for example, maybe remove its silly pre-req it needs.

Rydiak

Post#7 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:29 pm

akisnaakkeli wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:28 pm

Fok/Judgement should be reverted to original state. 15 ap on use 15 resourses back. This skill is the only "throw axe" skill that actually does some dmg because dok/wp against rangeds have nothing else except snare and guilty soul proc from smite crit and dok has fok + snare covenant. And Melee grp heal for dps spec using AP needs to exist, even cap the heal to 500hp for grp but needs to have ap Cost and resoures back.
This!

FoK/Judgement are the only two "throw blade" abilities that can't actually be used to chase down enemies because they burn a class resource to use them. They should have gone back to AP/build resource when the snares were removed.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Scottx125

Post#8 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:30 pm

Rydiak wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:29 pm
akisnaakkeli wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:28 pm

This!

FoK/Judgement are the only two "throw blade" abilities that can't actually be used to chase down enemies because they burn a class resource to use them. They should have gone back to AP/build resource when the snares were removed.
Agreed. Though I def think WP's need some sort of ranged snare or distance closer considering it's a melee healer that is reliant upon smiting to generate enough resource to function properly in salvation. And it needs to be actually hitting something in Grace to do any healing, same problem in Wrath but with damage.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads