Recent Topics

Ads

RoR Podcast Epi 28

Let's talk about... everything else
Tothmonra

RoR Podcast Epi 28

Post#1 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:39 am

This podcast coming up is open invite to anyone wanting to bring a topic to the table for a solid discussion. If you are wanting to jump into the discord with us then please let me know something via the ror discord via dms so that I can get with you an we plan something out for this coming weekend. Aside from that I will leave this podcast largely open for open topics to be discussed as some of the previous ones since that seems to be a running theme that people enjoy but as always if you have a topic please feel free to speak up. See you then as always noon eastern 6pm server time.

Ads
Tothmonra

Re: RoR Podcast Epi 28

Post#2 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:38 pm

Heads up gang given the recent announcement of the devs having a new event this weekend which is roughly about the time I would be doing my podcast an given that most will be focused on that I will postpone the podcast till a later date due to that fact since I do not want what I do to conflict with what they have going on so. Ill plan the next podcast for the following saturday after so it would be the 2nd of march. See you then gang.

Emissary
Community Management

Re: RoR Podcast Epi 28

Post#3 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:45 am

Sorry, Toth, thank you for the reschedule keep em coming. I appreciate your work on the podcasts. Hope you are doing well.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!