Recent Topics

Ads

[Marauder] Flail.

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Zxul

[Marauder] Flail.

Post#1 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:29 pm

Been long wondering about some way of making dps Monstr based mara. On paper Flail seems to do good dmg- 328 base dmg, compared to 216 on Impale. However I also keep hearing maras saying that Flail sucks/nerfed long ago. So the question is how so- is it just it not working with PB, or is there something else as well like scaling?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
wildwindblows

Re: [Marauder] Flail.

Post#2 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:39 pm

İ said same a few years ago.İ think pb should work for all atack. However, this will be too OP and everybody will play Mara this time and there will be no point to play any other mdps.

Flail was anytimer skill in live server because pb was working for all atacks.

siglade

Post#3 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:37 am

Flail is underrated, with the right party setup it outshine almost all attack when it come to raw damage.
bachata, excommunicate abuser

Dajciekrwi

Post#4 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:09 pm

Some years ago, one Mara tell me that when he check Flail - one swing was working with PB secong only with WS. Wonder if its still same?

Wdova

Post#5 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:50 pm

Dajciekrwi wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:09 pm Some years ago, one Mara tell me that when he check Flail - one swing was working with PB secong only with WS. Wonder if its still same?
I gues its fixed. Only WS now.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+