Recent Topics

Ads

Questions about the Night of Murder Live Event

Let's talk about... everything else
Orontes

Questions about the Night of Murder Live Event

Post#1 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:08 pm

I am confused about some of the Night of Murder Live Event.

-The Lobbin Noggin: when this gets thrown to another, the skull vanishes. There is nothing for the receiver to throw back. Is this a bug or intentional? In previous kind of events one skull could be thrown back and forth. If the thrown skull vanishing after a single throw is intentional, there is an issue in that they don't drop very often. I am stuck depending on if on a given marked kill I get the lobbin noggin skull reward from any other bidding for it. This is annoying.

-The Blood Cairn Scenario. I don't see this as an option to queue for. I need to participate in this ten times, but it isn't an option. Is this a bug?

Ads
warlover

Re: Questions about the Night of Murder Live Event

Post#2 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:52 pm

Orontes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:08 pm I am confused about some of the Night of Murder Live Event.

-The Lobbin Noggin: when this gets thrown to another, the skull vanishes. There is nothing for the receiver to throw back. Is this a bug or intentional? In previous kind of events one skull could be thrown back and forth. If the thrown skull vanishing after a single throw is intentional, there is an issue in that they don't drop very often. I am stuck depending on if on a given marked kill I get the lobbin noggin skull reward from any other bidding for it. This is annoying.

-The Blood Cairn Scenario. I don't see this as an option to queue for. I need to participate in this ten times, but it isn't an option. Is this a bug?
As far as i know you are supposed to be able to throw it back and forth between two people.

Vegetaplays
Community Management

Post#3 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:32 pm

Orontes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:08 pm I am confused about some of the Night of Murder Live Event.

Hey, so:

1. This was a bug that was fixed yesterday, you should be able to target a friend and throw the skull back and forth to complete the event task.

2. It is currently not available but will be available Friday and will be listed as the weekend warfront.

Orontes

Post#4 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:37 pm

Vegetaplays wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:32 pm

Hey, so:

1. This was a bug that was fixed yesterday, you should be able to target a friend and throw the skull back and forth to complete the event task.

2. It is currently not available but will be available Friday and will be listed as the weekend warfront.
Thank you for the explanation