Recent Topics

Ads

Repeatable T4 Epic Quests

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
WarhammerKotbs
Suspended

Repeatable T4 Epic Quests

Post#1 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:29 am

Hi i love to collect items for appearancess any chance you can make the Epic Quests for T4 repeatable so i can collect the other appearance, i just did all the T4 epic quests for Order then found out i took the wrong 1 for the appearance i wanted now im kinda sad i picked the wrong one & wish i could collect the others

Ads
Fey

Re: Repeatable T4 Epic Quests

Post#2 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:02 am

This is a good idea. These weapons are far from OP, and fashion hammer is a viable play style. Some ToK unlocks for them would be nice too.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Stinksuit

Post#3 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:02 am

Aren't the appearances shared with city instance weapons? If not all atleast some of them are.

Helwer

Post#4 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:44 am

Stinksuit wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:02 am Aren't the appearances shared with city instance weapons? If not all atleast some of them are.
yes, they are but also not available atm and no info from when again

normanis

Post#5 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:49 am

agree with post and reseting t3 epic quests also is welcome.
with time most armor/weapon is changed so for fassion i would collect tham all both sides.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Fey

Post#6 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:00 am

While I am proud of my limited edition, Da Target, shield and how exclusive it is; I think every SnB Black Orc should run it's appearance. That would be hilarious.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan