Recent Topics

Ads

[choppa] GTDC

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Fey

Re: [choppa] GTDC

Post#11 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:12 am

Isn't it just interrupting/kicking up one person at a time? I don't know how many times gtdc ticks, 3 or 4?

Choppa is one of the few classes I don't play regularly. Domo you're out of your element!
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Ads
Ysaran

Post#12 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:13 am

Let's say that GTDC behaves like RITJ. In 1v1 (or in small scale in generale) this means that unless you interrupt the channel then you get kicked (and thus interrupted) every tick since the kick doesn't give immunity. Which means that you could be interrupted multiple times while now you can be pulled only once. I don't agree with this proposal
Zputadenti

Alubert

Post#13 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:39 am

Ysaran wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:13 am Let's say that GTDC behaves like RITJ. In 1v1 (or in small scale in generale) this means that unless you interrupt the channel then you get kicked (and thus interrupted) every tick since the kick doesn't give immunity. Which means that you could be interrupted multiple times while now you can be pulled only once. I don't agree with this proposal
You're right, I made a mistake because I didn't take into account the situation where there is only one target in the GTDC range. It would then receive chain cc. My mistake.
Anyway GTDC pull component should be replaced by something else or simply removed. DMG alone would be enough (increased in the last patch).
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Ysaran

Post#14 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:59 am

Alubert wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:39 am
Ysaran wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:13 am Let's say that GTDC behaves like RITJ. In 1v1 (or in small scale in generale) this means that unless you interrupt the channel then you get kicked (and thus interrupted) every tick since the kick doesn't give immunity. Which means that you could be interrupted multiple times while now you can be pulled only once. I don't agree with this proposal
You're right, I made a mistake because I didn't take into account the situation where there is only one target in the GTDC range. It would then receive chain cc. My mistake.
Anyway GTDC pull component should be replaced by something else or simply removed. DMG alone would be enough (increased in the last patch).
I played choppa for a long time and I think GTDC make it the most entertaining class of the game. I think that taking the pull away would be a mistake and that it would make the class as dull and boring as the Slayer
Zputadenti

Speedyluck

Post#15 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:15 pm

currently its a waste of a 13pts ability.

Everdin

Post#16 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:32 pm

Speedyluck wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:15 pm currently its a waste of a 13pts ability.
Strange how many people waste these 13 points to use this ability
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Speedyluck

Post#17 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:46 pm

Everdin wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:32 pm
Speedyluck wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:15 pm currently its a waste of a 13pts ability.
Strange how many people waste these 13 points to use this ability
what different does it make? you will still whine about choppas who dont even have GTDC like gravord anyways.

Shima

Post#18 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:46 pm

I think gtdc should give Choppa the fly ability.

Ads
Ysaran

Post#19 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:07 am

Male it a pounce and call it Choppa to the Git
Zputadenti