Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 19/01/2024

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Culexus

Re: Patch Notes 19/01/2024

Post#71 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:46 pm

Not sure if requiring a tactic to make the BO/SM punt viable or the reduction to our channel is a good idea. We were never worth taking in a 6v6 as we didn't have a punt and don't provide the buffs/debuffs of the other tanks. Now we do have a punt (thanks btw), but still don't have the buffs/debuffs and have taken a hit to our niche which was higher dps pressure that is now reduced. Still don't see us being as viable a 6man tank as the others, but not going to judge until all the balance patches are live and we have the complete picture of what you envision for the classes.

Great change to We’z Bigger and Mor’ Hardcore. Great unique buff to SnB BO. Made a trash ability finally worth taking.

Walk it off could be a decent buff vs rampage. It'll certainly be a survivability boosts to tanks. It'll be tough to compete with saving up more for a bellow though. Time for some testing.

Very interested to see what you have planned for Waaaagh! if we're not being given the cooldown reduction back. I think that's the one change everyone was expecting for the BO. Colour me curious.

EDIT: A small thing, but the animation for We'z Bigger could use a change. Randomly swinging at nothing for a no damage group buffs seems a bit off.
Last edited by Culexus on Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigun - 85 Black Orc
Brian - 70+ Choppa
Taff - 70+ Warrior Priest
Karak Norn Veteran

Ads
Qwack

Post#72 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:01 pm

oaliaen wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:18 pm Bring back the old corruptive Power to Chosen and maybe it can balance whit this horrendous change to kotb .

--> receiving a critical hit reduces the chance of your group to be critically hit by 10%.
Good Idea. But reduce Laurels of Victory tactic to 10% Crit Damage reduction as well and then we'll have some parity for these debuffs between the classes. Start with making Laurels of Victory reasonable first. Its just plain Very OP as is. Also, Laurels of Victory is on demand while Corruptive Power is a chance proc.
Destro: [Agony] Qwack Shammy 80+, Krakkenn Chosen 79 and Mincer Choppa 70+
Order: [Kill Team] Krakken Knight 80+

Bergbart

Post#73 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:11 pm

fontin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:37 pm
Bergbart wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:24 pm By the way, gtdc seems to be a bit buggy after the "adjustment". If I used to pursue a single target, it would also pull it now it feels like it only applies 50% of the time, usually only after 2 - 3 hits.
im sure theres some hidden change on pull besides double CD and reduced range.
so the only thing choppa have over a slayer is 25% crit dmg, now can be easily neutralized by a kobs, and choppa is the main source of destro melee dps.
Not quite, in the Biggest 160 vit is a very strong Tactic. I still get up from the knockdown with it.
We Choppas still have the haste buff which is very good for us and other Meeles but only for them, Gudrun's warcry from the Slayer is good for everyone, I also like to use it on mine because Id costs so much.

I could write a whole essay here because I also see the concerns of the Slayers and know something about them. Without Rampage it is not so easy with Id and the thing costs and you can't stack it (you have to coordinate it a bit) and control where it goes or how long.
Also the armor tactic is not quite as good because every melee targets over 50% armor drop I aim for something between 60-70 but I still need a lot of tokens for that. Life is already much better.

I am curious what will come but im out

lumpi33

Post#74 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:28 pm

Wdova wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:37 pm Forum post: [Marauder] Most nerfed class of the server

No he wasnt most nerfed class at that time. Now he is :-D R.I.P. Monstro spec.
fontin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:50 pm mara... lol just lol
Why all the mara whining? It is better than ever. That's from today with new patch:

https://ibb.co/0c5TTxF
https://ibb.co/5WBrPNY
https://ibb.co/g4Bwwch
https://ibb.co/m5qdYt3
https://ibb.co/WVXDBvG
Last edited by lumpi33 on Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aethilmar

Post#75 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:34 pm

Hrm. Well going to have to play around with the new changes. I can see from the notes though it is really going to hit my 6-Sov build hard though.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... mt=9063&t=

The WW increase is going to mean less PoH so there goes some shielding.
The WW increase is going to reduce burst windows for ED spamming so there goes damage.
The cooldown on on WoDs is going to reduce survival a lot especially since the channel gets broken a lot more these days for various reasons.

So, yeah, we'll see what happens now.

Out of curiosity, do the single target shield channels for other tanks have a cooldown on them? If not, seems a bit unfair to target WoDS this way. If so, makes some sense for parity.
Last edited by Aethilmar on Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zxul

Post#76 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:37 pm

Thaodan wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:41 pm You seem to forget that for even getting the skill and the tactic for the ability you have to forgo much of the so highly thought after support tactics.

Some tactics are so meta that other players will ask or demand you to change your spec into.
Or just run 2 kotbs in party to get both all the classic goodies, and -20% crit dmg for entire party.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

lumpi33

Post#77 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:38 pm

btw: that's the result of the harsh SW nerfing:

https://ibb.co/2sZBpwd

Totally wrecked.

Balancing SW with the sledgehammer and balancing DoKs CoC snare aura and destro in general with velvet gloves...

ekalime
Developer

Post#78 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:49 pm

Shima wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:32 pm Atm the quest Strictures of Morr seems bugged for Order side. I'm in High Pass, and can't find "act in the name of klaus". It doesn't show on map and doesn't seem to be in any bo.
Read the quest text to find out what you have to do. Not every task is marked with a red circle on the map.

Ads
Reivren27

Post#79 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:11 pm

I would like to see changes in the sorcerer as soon as possible, he urgently needs to increase the potential of the kite, because this is the only RDPS in the game at the moment, which is very easy to get to. And when they get to the sorcerer, he turns out to be a guaranteed corpse.

Nekkma

Post#80 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:23 pm

Aethilmar wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:34 pm

Out of curiosity, do the single target shield channels for other tanks have a cooldown on them? If not, seems a bit unfair to target WoDS this way. If so, makes some sense for parity.
The BO one got the same cd with this patch. Not really needed for either if you ask me but not really gamebreaking either.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron