Ads

Patch Notes 19/01/2024

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nekkma

Re: Patch Notes 19/01/2024

Post#21 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:05 am

Ruin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:53 am
Nekkma wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:45 am Great to finally get a punt on sm/bo. I don't think it was neccessary to nerf THC damage as BO still very much lack utility compared to other tanks.
now with aditional charege on We'z bigger and morale gain increas, full aoe slow on big swing and st punt you have a toon of utility.
Yes, but grabbing all of that means that you give up all damage. Thus, it was not neccessary to nerf THC as the new utility already comes with a decrease in damage.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
Shima

Post#22 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:12 am

Hm this event interests me! Finally will get my axe for wl!

Talking about WL, it's nice that class received a sip of breath. But I have a question:

Does tactic Flanking works with tactic Loner?

Also, I'd like to request the analyse of 3 changes for future patchs, for wl class:

- the reduction of Pounce cooldown from 10s to 5s and the possibility of pounce on air back when punted when using Loner tactic

- the reduction of pet cooldown, once it's very bugged and WL has only ONE pet, different of the other classes with pets, that have more pets and option to insta call them, the reduction on cd would help to bring wl back to fight. Now, when lion pet is dismissed or die, WL just get useless once it needs the pet for cc abilites.

- Remove the tactic speed training and increase the core speed of lion pet: Lion is a melee pet and WL lacks a ranged pet like other classes. To send the pet to fight means that pet will have to pass over pools, pit of shades, purple smokes, aoe everywhere to reach the target, what is sure the pet will die fast most of the time. So we have to sacrifice a slot to increase it's speed what I don't think its fair if comparing to other summon classes, because the situation makes lion pet the weaker of all pets.

In fact, I'd like to see a rework for WL. Seems the pet has more problems than advantages and the class looks a bit lost after so many nerfs and changes along the years.
Last edited by Shima on Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

sleer40k

Post#23 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:16 am

am I wrong that 12:00 Altdorf time is in fact server time and the one you can google as Altdorf time? which already passed

Ruin

Post#24 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:26 am

Regarding Tank channels changes, pls be cautious with just looking at base numbers, a lot of those skills have additional mechanic, and also their position on Mastery line should also have a say in their power. ex. a 13th mastery point skill should hit harder or provide more than 5th or 9th point.

Ruin

Post#25 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:28 am

Nekkma wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:05 am
Ruin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:53 am
Nekkma wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:45 am Great to finally get a punt on sm/bo. I don't think it was neccessary to nerf THC damage as BO still very much lack utility compared to other tanks.
now with aditional charege on We'z bigger and morale gain increas, full aoe slow on big swing and st punt you have a toon of utility.
Yes, but grabbing all of that means that you give up all damage. Thus, it was not neccessary to nerf THC as the new utility already comes with a decrease in damage.
Well going for 6 sec cc immunity and charge is a huge investment, you probably don’t aim to be a dps then. But for shield it’s probably as big of a change as getting winds back.

Tesq

Post#26 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:46 am

You did nerf 100% mara mostro proc but you didnt nerf 100% slayer bypass - 2 weight 2 measure as always :/

Parry nerf on tanks i dont get it.
Bg general voidance nerf make no sense.
Chosen disrupt change make no sense useless skill into useless tactic... Unless it mean it also grant 80 ini. Tought it still lack a concrete use.
IB buff to 20 sec is nice but CD 10 make no sense, since these are all buff that require GCD spent to apply them and in case they require all to be pre apply. Have a CD make no sense when you need to reapply them also the increase in cost again make few sense if you gona spam skill consuming to attack to preserve ap. Unless you wana force everyone to use ap tactic.
Last edited by Tesq on Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Loans

Post#27 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:49 am

- All Tomes now give 10 Righteous Fury per second, irrespective of their rarity.
This is a good and needed change but however:
- The Fury regeneration & Soul Essence procs on Triumphant and Sovereign have been fixed to work like they did in the old ability system. On casting a heal ability you have 20% chance to get 15/30 career resources over 3s.
In my opinion this is a one step forward and two step back since "20% on casting heal" is very bad and "10% on heal" was ok given all the nerfs wp/dok have over the years.

I had a lot of fun to play this game again specially with my favorite heal classes but now I have no reason to play again sadly. I know most of ppl don't even care about dok/wp changes.

https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=22073

RIP

Whyumadbro

Post#28 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:51 am

Engi Nerf :( The morale 3 was the reason engis where even picked in ranked...

on the other hand it feels amazing with the balance updates coming out rapidly! Hope we find a balance soon where offspeccs have a place

Ads
OceanSoul

Post#29 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:06 pm

Suppression changes are not a nerf per se, isnt it? If you manage to live more than 17 seconds, its actually a buff.

It is a nerf only for the cases when you died exactly because of lack of those 5% parry chance during first 15 seconds after suppression being used. It is very precise circumstance and it is hard to evaluate how many times those 5% pary chance play significant role without very detailed statistics about fights.

To me, its seems to be such a delicate and precise balance tweak, that its quite hard to argue why it was made. Damage done from people perceiving it as a nerf outweights any actual balance changes by a large margin.

Baaldr

Post#30 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:46 pm

These changes looks so damn good!
GG!