Recent Topics

Ads

Xrealming has completely ruined this game

Let's talk about... everything else
Emissary
Community Management

Re: Xrealming has completely ruined this game

Post#101 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:33 pm

Xrealming always involves Rampage and GTDC, discuss.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Ads
Martok

Post#102 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:14 pm

Emissary wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:33 pmXrealming always involves Rampage and GTDC, discuss.

Trying to get the thread deleted?
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

normanis

Post#103 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:10 am

problem is how players deal with xrealmers. they always are happy that someone xrealm to your side. so in mental level they dont care ppl xrealm, they think now we have xreaolmer guild and we will start blob around it. ppl are sick.
some destro tried lead order byt after 2 times they are rooted into destro side
'' need join bigger guilds'' and counter said '' those guilds are farming solos not attacking zerg (something like this)''
ppl are not willing join guilds because language barrier/class barrier/also noone whnat nabs and ppl with l2p issue. most hardcore guild has strict recruitment. so again pushing ppl join guild and than kick him out?
so my thoughts are, even gms will change rvr/lockot nothing will be changing maby even make all even more worse. dont know who pushed idea about aoe cap24 from 9. previous 9cap system those called 6men has tools against pug wb (some videos from old times before cap changes) now ppl just stuck and blob even more. more aoe u bring in 1 spot more kills. ppl need thamselfs change not ask for more ''balance''
as solo aoe i gain more rr and crests than i join guild events. ;-) . (its bad actually nothing to be proud)
p.s @garamara spoon vs gun. fear fork one hit 4 wholes
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

granderancore

Post#104 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:39 am

I agree completely

CyunUnderis

Post#105 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:16 am

normanis wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:10 am ...
dont know who pushed idea about aoe cap24 from 9. previous 9cap system those called 6men has tools against pug wb (some videos from old times before cap changes) now ppl just stuck and blob even more. more aoe u bring in 1 spot more kills.
The 9 cap AoE was not really the tool that help 6-men manage a PUG WB (9 > 6). And, from what I read on the forum, when they switched the cap from 9 to 24, it was to prevent zerging and at that time, organised guilds were happy with the change. Morale cap, for example, is a tool that prevents 6/12-men to manage WBs (or at least make it harder). Same for the recent change about AoE snares.

For the post about x-realm, to me, it is not ruining the game. If we don't have guilds that can x-realm, during prime-time, it will be really one-sided.
For example, Wednesday night this week, there was a lot of organised WB Order side for not so much Destruction side. We built a 12-men Destruction side and we saw another 10/12-men Order switched to balance the population and it was more fair after Eataine was locked.
Of course, it will not always be balanced like this. Sometimes x-realm guilds picked the wrong side, like yesterday for example.

Rapzel

Post#106 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:30 am

Just ban all of the accounts that have characters on both factions.

Sulorie

Post#107 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:03 am

Rapzel wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:30 am Just ban all of the accounts that have characters on both factions.
Then the handful remaining players have to find other excuses for getting farmed and since most premades will be gone, they will struggle to find new ones.
Dying is no option.

normanis

Post#108 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:17 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:03 am
Rapzel wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:30 am Just ban all of the accounts that have characters on both factions.
Then the handful remaining players have to find other excuses for getting farmed and since most premades will be gone, they will struggle to find new ones.
i bet they will be okish
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
carthagerising

Post#109 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:20 am

Just make the lock out timer only start once you log off so you cant prepare situations for your self to log into. Not sure if that was suggested before but thats a lot of pages to go through tbh...

Playing both sides is good, not just for you but for the server. What is bad is the extremely light controls on switching that allow some scenarios that people find frustrating. Just make picking a side a little more of a consequential choice, keep the stepping into the rvr lake flag so that you can assess the pop and then make a switch.

Sure, there will be bad times where people pick a side overwhelmingly but as anyone can tell you, the pop is not exactly as fluid as it maybe should be, even with almost no limits as it is now.
X-realming as an excuse would largely disappear as those people who magically appear on the other side after a failed siege, now cant be the same people who failed the siege and we have a much more reasonable situation.
Carthage 91 Chosen
Macedonia 83 Kotbs

akisnaakkeli

Post#110 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:26 am

CyunUnderis wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:16 am
normanis wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:10 am ...
dont know who pushed idea about aoe cap24 from 9. previous 9cap system those called 6men has tools against pug wb (some videos from old times before cap changes) now ppl just stuck and blob even more. more aoe u bring in 1 spot more kills.
The 9 cap AoE was not really the tool that help 6-men manage a PUG WB (9 > 6). And, from what I read on the forum, when they switched the cap from 9 to 24, it was to prevent zerging and at that time, organised guilds were happy with the change. Morale cap, for example, is a tool that prevents 6/12-men to manage WBs (or at least make it harder). Same for the recent change about AoE snares.

For the post about x-realm, to me, it is not ruining the game. If we don't have guilds that can x-realm, during prime-time, it will be really one-sided.
For example, Wednesday night this week, there was a lot of organised WB Order side for not so much Destruction side. We built a 12-men Destruction side and we saw another 10/12-men Order switched to balance the population and it was more fair after Eataine was locked.
Of course, it will not always be balanced like this. Sometimes x-realm guilds picked the wrong side, like yesterday for example.
x-realming is not the problem, 24 aoe cap is the problem, undefendable guard dmg is the problem, normal skills overriding morales. 9 Cap was definetely friend for your 4-10 kill squad, and with great CC like aoe stagger. And now 1 people can hit 24 when it used to took 2.5 when 9 was max. That's why WB's ran 8+1 tanks in WB's and they soaked up all the dmg instead of everyone within guard range, you wouldnt even see tje best healers and rangeds. if 1 can hit full wb it will always be gank over tank because now dps is 2.5x more effective just because of the 24 cap, and wtf to do when morale dmg cap added, aoe hd removed, i mean how to counter something they have remmoved all of it. CANNOT FIND THE SOUL

1 is now because with good positioning, i mean when you play good you are not in the same spot for everyone to morale fart on, but morale dmg capped now, aoe HD taken away because melee dps dok was so good, dps wp is now alot better but again remove the shields and rework the skills to work with dw and 2h. No Block for anyone else except tanks=) Same goes for wh/we should have their speed buff from the best charge in the game removed(insta stealth for 2s and ignores GCD)

Shatters,Procs,detaunts,cleanses actually start to matter when aoe hits 9 not 24. Everyone can play whatever build their want and would accepted to WB hopefully but it would be be tter like dat