Recent Topics

Ads

[Engi] Let’s continue with making Engineer up to date.

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Grimson

Re: [Engi] Let’s continue with making Engineer up to date.

Post#11 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:49 pm

Am i mistaken or didnt Engi used to have a window that showed Turrets abilities? Or am i thinking of my WL? Also bring back when turrets enhanced abilities like dodge/disrupt.

Ads
fatelvis

Post#12 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:28 am

The only thing that bothers me atm playing engie is the cone of fire system in combination with focused fire. As soon as someone is in your face they only need to do a small step to the side to leave your cone and interrupt the channel.
Guess that goes for all the ST channel skills. Would appreciate if those would autotrack to keep them viable in close combat.

Xumae

Post#13 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:41 am

fatelvis wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:28 am The only thing that bothers me atm playing engie is the cone of fire system in combination with focused fire. As soon as someone is in your face they only need to do a small step to the side to leave your cone and interrupt the channel.
Guess that goes for all the ST channel skills. Would appreciate if those would autotrack to keep them viable in close combat.
This is the worst change I've ever seen since playing here for almost 10 years. This game is janky enough where if you step over a small Crack your Chanelled skill will get canceled. Now it gets canceled all the time with this garbage cone of fire change. It needs to go. i cannot believe how garbage and extra janky it makes this game feel. insane
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Squigdakka rr7xSquig herder
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

akisnaakkeli

Post#14 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:14 am

Xumae wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:41 am
fatelvis wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:28 am The only thing that bothers me atm playing engie is the cone of fire system in combination with focused fire. As soon as someone is in your face they only need to do a small step to the side to leave your cone and interrupt the channel.
This is the worst change I've ever seen since playing here for almost 10 years. This game is janky enough where if you step over a small Crack your Chanelled skill will get canceled. Now it gets canceled all the time with this garbage cone of fire change. It needs to go. i cannot believe how garbage and extra janky it makes this game feel. insane
It was bad enough when Sc objectives break your los but now melee channels are impossible to use. Start Any 8s cooldown 3s cast melee channel and it will break in actual combat.

Xumae

Post#15 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:22 am

akisnaakkeli wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:14 am
Xumae wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:41 am
It was bad enough when Sc objectives break your los but now melee channels are impossible to use. Start Any 8s cooldown 3s cast melee channel and it will break in actual combat.
I truly cannot believe this change. And they wont go back on it because they spent time making it. This is hell
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

filewulf

Post#16 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:48 am

Xumae wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:22 am I truly cannot believe this change. And they wont go back on it because they spent time making it. This is hell
Any melee class that relies on a channel (so that means most of them, dps DOK/WP, WE/WH, 2h blackguard/chosen, etc) for its damage or other benefits is borderline unplayable now, especially DOK/WP since they rely on that for much of their healing. It's especially egregious when you are pursuing someone, if you both are close to each other you can easily run past or through them due to latency and break your channel, punishing you for not even doing anything wrong. This game is easily one of the most clunky and clumsy MMO's I've ever played already due to the abysmal tab targeting and ground collision, and this change adds nothing but even more frustration. Anti-player to its core.

akisnaakkeli

Post#17 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:55 am

filewulf wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:48 am
Xumae wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:22 am I truly cannot believe this change. And they wont go back on it because they spent time making it. This is hell
Any melee class that relies on a channel (so that means most of them, dps DOK/WP, WE/WH, 2h blackguard/chosen, etc) for its damage or other benefits is borderline unplayable now, especially DOK/WP since they rely on that for much of their healing. It's especially egregious when you are pursuing someone, if you both are close to each other you can easily run past or through them due to latency and break your channel, punishing you for not even doing anything wrong. This game is easily one of the most clunky and clumsy MMO's I've ever played already due to the abysmal tab targeting and ground collision, and this change adds nothing but even more frustration. Anti-player to its core.
Yep. Shameless self promo but this my dps dok from RoR 2017-2018 and the game worked BETTER back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8zvFSdIsF4

Xumae

Post#18 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:35 am

akisnaakkeli wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:55 am
Yep. Shameless self promo but this my dps dok from RoR 2017-2018 and the game worked BETTER back then.

Same, this was my dps dok, random crits montage mainly to show how fast u can kill ppl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDti6bse1_U
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

Ads
akisnaakkeli

Post#19 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:34 am

Xumae wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:35 am
akisnaakkeli wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:55 am

Same, this was my dps dok, random crits montage mainly to show how fast u can kill ppl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDti6bse1_U
Nice=) I checked and i have no execute or 25% armour pene skill and video is uploaded 11.11.2017 so its filmed here and there during 2017. Its old friends youtube channel as well because i was finally "forced" to make some kind of google account(2018-2019 my first smartphone, HUGE RED FLAG that i have to make GOOGLE akkount to operate this stupid phone i dont even want because i cant fvkkin log to my own bank account anymore without it ? FUDGE THIS WORLD and that was youtube account all the same.

I hate my phone, i hate smartphones. Didnt try to rant about smartphones but it happened :D

fatelvis

Post#20 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:54 am

Grimson wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:49 pm Am i mistaken or didnt Engi used to have a window that showed Turrets abilities? Or am i thinking of my WL? [... ]
Yes, engi and magus have the same pet windows as WL and SH. You might have it disabled in your engis settings or just oddly placed. :)