Recent Topics

Ads

Regarding Tanky Mara

Let's talk about... everything else
leftayparxoun

Regarding Tanky Mara

Post#1 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:10 pm

Hey everyone,
I was wondering (especially since the new update) if tanky Mara builds have a place in current RoR.

Has anyone tried it and had success with it? If so, at which content and what does your build look like?
Onlymelee MSH, Onlyhealing Zealot, Onlyhater BG - Entropy and Chaos

"All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride."
The Antigone of Sophocles

Ads
ShadowWar

Re: Regarding Tanky Mara

Post#2 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:37 pm

I can only speak from perspective of Order, as a KotBS who mainly bounces between solo roaming, and ORvR warband play, so take that for what it's worth.

Tanky Marauders are super annoying, FAR more so when solo. They are definitely a force to be acknowledged and treated with respect, but are not highest on the threat list. It's one of two classes on Destro I'm really interested in playing, as I think it's something that could be fun to play that is more effective than others give it credit for, but that's only a hunch. When the pull was (appropriately) nerfed, it highlighted some of the weaknesses in the class overall. Hopefully that gets ironed out soon.

bw10

Re: Regarding Tanky Mara

Post#3 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:47 pm

leftayparxoun wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:10 pm Hey everyone,
I was wondering (especially since the new update) if tanky Mara builds have a place in current RoR.

Has anyone tried it and had success with it? If so, at which content and what does your build look like?
one of best wb leader/initiator class thanks to aoe kd and general tankyness. the damage is ass though