Recent Topics

Ads

Solo WE vs 6? No problem

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bozzax

Re: Solo WE vs 6? No problem

Post#71 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:16 pm

Remove elixir of shadows and we are fine
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
Fey

Post#72 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:03 am

I like elixir of shadows, it's an actual escape tool. Maybe make it share a cooldown with proper stealth so you can't elixir away and immediately get back into stealth.

Stealth in the game is already clunky. Maybe I'm bad, but after I enter stealth I can't exit stealth if there's nothing to hit for 30 seconds. That alone is restrictive as a mechanic which a lot of this games mechanics are. Looking at stance mechanics in particular.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Detangler

Post#73 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:49 am

Fey wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:03 am I like elixir of shadows, it's an actual escape tool. Maybe make it share a cooldown with proper stealth so you can't elixir away and immediately get back into stealth.

Stealth in the game is already clunky. Maybe I'm bad, but after I enter stealth I can't exit stealth if there's nothing to hit for 30 seconds. That alone is restrictive as a mechanic which a lot of this games mechanics are. Looking at stance mechanics in particular.
Thats a bug. You should be able to cancel it. WHs have a stealth opener that doesn't require targets so they can get around it.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

reynor007

Post#74 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:36 pm

oaliaen wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:58 pm
Na..i'll not because you cant do such a thing whit the class.
if you really think that only class decides, watch one of my most fights against def we, leorika bis gear

https://youtu.be/nkRuy2kUnZM?si=mNdg6U6ulACty9eR
11:14

https://youtu.be/WG7xpwDq5Xo?si=USWpqbfY91BDueB8
3:25
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Plshelpme

Post#75 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:29 pm

Dont touch in the DV class...

Farrul

Post#76 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:29 am

Bozzax wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:16 pm Remove elixir of shadows and we are fine
That would nerf every WE spec, why must the whole class suffer collateral damage when only mid-tree Witch Brew spec is overpowered? Let's not ignore the elephant in the room - Witch Brew. You do this and every WE would complain about WH mirror ability ( and justifiably so)

reynor007 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:36 pm if you really think that only class decides, watch one of my most fights against def we, leorika bis gear
Don't think that is what he meant, anyway individual player skill will decide more than class for sure.

Even with an overpowered spec like Def WE a mediocre player is not too hard to defeat if he doesn't move correctly or don't know how to time abilities as situations demand for, not even in BIS. The problem is that it doesn't take that much skill to become unbalanced with a regen WE , and that is another clear indication that a spec is OP when mediocre players are performing too well with it. Hence why these players will be the first to deny it when you point it out.

Good players that dont have a bias or are none toxic/griefing will have no problems to acknowledge when something is unbalanced, i was in the top 30-50 player EU on the W3 ladder (imho RTS games are the most demanding skill wise) and we worked thogeter as a community to help the developer notice broken things , unbalanced stuff etc and had a reasonable balanced meta as a consequence.

akisnaakkeli

Post#77 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:04 am

Farrul wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:29 am
Bozzax wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:16 pm Remove elixir of shadows and we are fine
That would nerf every WE spec, why must the whole class suffer collateral damage when only mid-tree Witch Brew spec is overpowered? Let's not ignore the elephant in the room - Witch Brew. You do this and every WE would complain about WH mirror ability ( and justifiably so)

reynor007 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:36 pm if you really think that only class decides, watch one of my most fights against def we, leorika bis gear
Don't think that is what he meant, anyway individual player skill will decide more than class for sure.

Even with an overpowered spec like Def WE a mediocre player is not too hard to defeat if he doesn't move correctly or don't know how to time abilities as situations demand for, not even in BIS. The problem is that it doesn't take that much skill to become unbalanced with a regen WE , and that is another clear indication that a spec is OP when mediocre players are performing too well with it. Hence why these players will be the first to deny it when you point it out.

Good players that dont have a bias or are none toxic/griefing will have no problems to acknowledge when something is unbalanced, i was in the top 30-50 player EU on the W3 ladder (imho RTS games are the most demanding skill wise) and we worked thogeter as a community to help the developer notice broken things , unbalanced stuff etc and had a reasonable balanced meta as a consequence.
Speed buff from elixir of shadows should be removed. Like shields from wp/dok. Nothing other than tanks should be able to wear shield(block) because its probably the most powerful single stat in the game. And having the best Charge on stealth classes, which ignores gcd and puts you to insta stealth for 2 seconds as well so its easily the best charge in the game, on a class that never should have gotten charge.

Live tyrant set 6pc for welf/wh gave something insane like 50% Speed buff for 10 seconds on killing blow, and it didnt break on ability use. But even that is much more acceptable than Stealth Charge. Also because of removal of 50% AA dmg from SS and 50% armour pene changed to 25% kind of makes the Witchbrew spec only really effective spec:E I never liked to play it but i am now and yeah its effective and funnily it truely is more effective when you go defensive/regen.

Imo Witchbrew and Leonine Frenzy should be affected by Str and that means they can crit but they can also be countered with toughness etc and Welf has to have high str if you want WB doing big dmg. Imo this would be better than what it is now.