lemao

Re: this is getting out of hand and extremely frustrating

Post#2 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:08 pm

L2p issue

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#3 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:12 pm

be glad they don't have the old 2x morale avalible....
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Rydiak

Post#4 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:24 pm

Now I'm all confused. I was assured by multiple people that SW was completely neutered and unplayable...
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

dalinvar

Post#5 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:34 pm

SW and WL nerf pls.

2 braindead buttons and out of control crits.

Ruining the game

fontin

Post#6 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:36 pm

Rydiak wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:24 pm Now I'm all confused. I was assured by multiple people that SW was completely neutered and unplayable...
L2p issue i heard :lol: :lol:

Glorian

Post#7 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:00 pm

It is defendable now. Get some Dodge or Block and ye are good.

Dakkhon

Post#8 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:09 pm

Rydiak wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:24 pm Now I'm all confused. I was assured by multiple people that SW was completely neutered and unplayable...

It is he just got critted with crappy armor or something. It's like getting hit for the same amount just slightly less then a sorc or a WE but in the same amount of time it takes to shoot FE.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
leftside

Post#9 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:24 pm

Glorian wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:00 pm It is defendable now. Get some Dodge or Block and ye are good.
I have no opinion on SW, but even if my .getstats dodge rate is around 20 per cent, my measured dodge rate is a full order of magnitude lower.
I don't know if that's strike-through on gear or tactics or what.

Fenris78

Post#10 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:08 pm

SW usually gets about 8% strikethrough with gear, and another 10% with racial tactic, but generally use Pierce defense to debuff you 15% (same tactic on SH and Engi), so in general you wont get much dodge against arrows.

Anyway the hit that critted you for such value must have been with all possible buffs (vengeance, bloodlord weapon, crit bonus from gear and crit bonus from steady aim, maybe a +15% damage from an engi debuff or something), and about 1200 ballistic, because it about the maximum you can get on a FA crit.

It's a sitting duck, glass cannon build, but with maxed out stat its the only one that can get you such burst, with lucky shots (crits are not 100% of the time).