Recent Topics

Ads

Dps Zealot solo video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Stinksuit

Dps Zealot solo video

Post#1 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:26 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube My latest dps zealot video.. not the greatest of fights but still some okay ones. :)

Ads
Pahakukka

Re: Dps Zealot solo video

Post#2 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:59 pm

Love how you utterly humiliated The Wh anons there!full Squad with heal working to catch u 🫢
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

noobwarrior

Post#3 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:48 am

finally someone who tries to be a DPS again...instead of just playing a stupid healer.. nice

Stinksuit

Post#4 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:56 am

noobwarrior wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:48 am finally someone who tries to be a DPS again...instead of just playing a stupid healer.. nice
Not really.. I only play "dps zealot" when I solo or just have fun with friends but I'm fully geared healer in any other content so don't worry, you wont see me playing dps zealot in scenarios or wb's etc.

F4llen4ngel

Post#5 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:46 am

Absolutly great fights, awesome music and fun to watch, ty :)
Bicska this Bicska that

Kyrathor

Post#6 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:52 am

Enjoyed this way more than expected..... the self res in the water was hilarious.

Mandodlenn

Post#7 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:12 am

Thanks for the vid.

How to get that red () on the target, which mod? Also for the flying info around the char during combat?

I am asking because you do not seem to have an all-in-one mod, so maybe you installed individual mods by hand?

Stinksuit

Post#8 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:18 am

Mandodlenn wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:12 am Thanks for the vid.

How to get that red () on the target, which mod? Also for the flying info around the char during combat?

I am asking because you do not seem to have an all-in-one mod, so maybe you installed individual mods by hand?
It is called target ring and yes I have individual addons installed. I'll make a ui video later with all the addons etc.

Ads
bw10

Post#9 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:46 pm

first time i didnt have to mute the **** music. the kills were nice. wish there were more kills and less deaths shown

Stinksuit

Post#10 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:53 pm

bw10 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:46 pm first time i didnt have to mute the **** music. the kills were nice. wish there were more kills and less deaths shown
yeah, that's why I said the fights weren't the best but I do have quite a few dps zeal videos with way better fights so feel free to check those out (also way less deaths) but then again when you're facing wh groups and multiple white lions as a solo zealot, dying is most of the time the end result.. :D too bad the wh group had healer with them, I do feel like I couldve killed them without their healer..